Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.

Do you want Nether and End Portals in this project?
Yes!!! MOST DEFINITELY!!!
 30%  [ 3 ]
Yes, but RAM use is an issue with my CE
 40%  [ 4 ]
Not really, but maybe later
 10%  [ 1 ]
Nope, not on my CE! Maybe a version with and without.
 10%  [ 1 ]
NEVER!!!
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Unfortunately, 2D Minecraft CE's production has been halted. Since I did not buy my CE myself, it can get taken away. My parents took it only because of my day in and day out coding.
I will continue once I get it back, and I'm sad to say that we will have to wait longer
You could've (and should've) taken a ROM dump to use CEmu for testing, if you don't already. I apologize if you already so it, I just didn't feel like reading through the thread Razz

Anyways, hope you get it back soon!
SM84CE wrote:
You could've (and should've) taken a ROM dump to use CEmu for testing, if you don't already. I apologize if you already so it, I just didn't feel like reading through the thread Razz

Good news! I now have my CE, but I will have to refresh my mind on how I made Minecraft. I will try to finish my new creative inventory, and I really need to add mobs, but that's gonna be hard
TimmyTurner62 wrote:
SM84CE wrote:

Good news! I now have my CE, but I will have to refresh my mind on how I made Minecraft. I will try to finish my new creative inventory, and I really need to add mobs, but that's gonna be hard

I look forward to see the update. good job Good Idea

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 8 of 8
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours