Hey sorry for my ignorance but does cemetech use gravatar? I have one but it doesn’t appear to have been imported. Is this a bug? Error? Oversight? Nobody cares? Not a concern?
EDIT: I did some research, no we don't support gravatars. You could post this in the 'website suggestions' thread though!

Uh, we have custom avatars like my cake. I have never heard of a 'gravatar'.
If you're having issues uploading an avatar, make sure you follow the requirements:
requirements wrote:
Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 80 pixels, the height no greater than 80 pixels, and the file size no more than 29 KB.
The size of the image is limited therefore you may not use gravatar. (High ppi)
but you can use an 80ppi image.
I don’t really know how the gravitar api works, but is it possible, when a new user is created, to have a simple script to downsize the username-corresponding gravitar if it exists? I think I am going to submit this to the suggestion page.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours