Incase you do not already know, TBM has released an update!

Quote:
TBM2 Update 1
- Posted by Kerm Martian 0 days ago

Our preeminent scripter and brick modeller, Chris, has released the first update pack for TBM. It adds a variety of new functionality, including the following:
the ability to edit multiple brick's properties in a single button press - Cloak, Fade, Perm, including a new form of Perm called iGobPerm that will perm your builds from other's that want to save it. Also there is the ability to change all bricks to a certain color, or if you really want to be advanced, an option to replace only one color w/ a new one you select.
Option to switch the iGob shape from a sphere to a box. This box can also be modified in the special options so you can form it into any box shape you can think of. (Make sure you completely surround the bricks you want to save, this does not work in the same way as the sphere).
Super Sexy new Main Menu Gui
Brick studs and K'Nex pieces in slot 8
You can get the update on the Get it Now page to the left.
K'nex pieces 'ey? Interesting.

Sounds good. But this is the last update right? Meaning next is TBG! w00t
swivelgames wrote:
K'nex pieces 'ey? Interesting.

Sounds good. But this is the last update right? Meaning next is TBG! w00t

I am pretty sure =D
Bear in mind that TBG isn't just going to spring out of nowhere - a lot of work has to be done still.
jpez wrote:
Bear in mind that TBG isn't just going to spring out of nowhere - a lot of work has to be done still.

We know that, but still Wink .

P.S. Anyone wanna go play some blockland now?
I might have to now, /me go on off to download.
Cemetech0 is up. Note that it doesn't have update 1 yet, but that doesn't seem to be keeping it from working if the client has it installed.
KermMartian wrote:
Cemetech0 is up. Note that it doesn't have update 1 yet, but that doesn't seem to be keeping it from working if the client has it installed.

it should prevent rectangular iGobs, and K'nex pieces. everything else is client side.....
I know. Even the new chat colors are clientside, which is pretty impressive. Kudos to Chris on that.
that was his plan to get as many things on the client instead of the server, this way the server won't suffer from extreme lag Smile
Thermoman wrote:
that was his plan to get as many things on the client instead of the server, this way the server won't suffer from extreme lag Smile
Indeed, and it seems to have worked quite well. Now what we really need is TBG...
Thermoman wrote:

Which, of course, makes it EXTREMELY easy to cheat in..... (not that BL really has that problem, I'm just saying...)
Kllrnohj wrote:
Thermoman wrote:

Which, of course, makes it EXTREMELY easy to cheat in..... (not that BL really has that problem, I'm just saying...)
Of course you can cheat. Just write a clientside script.
But really, what is the point of cheating?
Thats a good question actually. I dont see why people do. Weres the fun in ruining a game?
Harq wrote:
But really, what is the point of cheating?
There's cheating, and then there's legitimate shortcuts like copy/paste. If you're just brickspamming servers, that's lame. If you're using it for something like replicating skyscraper floors, that's ok.
I had one spammer on my server once, I had to completely rebuild everything I had built. Cause he spammed like crazy.
that has to suck. I make sure things stay good.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours