KermMartian wrote:
merthsoft wrote:
I moved this from "Your Projects" to "General"... Why was it in "Your Projects"?
I have no idea, but thanks for moving. Apparently we didn't know how to put topics in proper subforums five years ago. Smile

Actually...I suspect it was because I had my own subforum 5 years ago which was merged into "Your Projects" when we mostly did away with those.
Happy birthday, Elfprince! And cordial thanks to Qazz for noticing it first on Facebook to alert us. To switch it up, I got you a gift instead of a cake this year:

Looks like the scenery could pass for his yard too!

Have a good one Thomas!
comicIDIOT wrote:

Have a good one Thomas!
Oh yeah, having been there, that's a good point. Nice catch, comic. Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
Happy birthday, Elfprince! And cordial thanks to Qazz for noticing it first on Facebook to alert us. To switch it up, I got you a gift instead of a cake this year:

I see the words "Power Set" under the wrapping paper, seems pretty exciting!

comicIDIOT wrote:

Have a good one Thomas!

Pretty nearly!
Happy birthday!

Thought I'd share the cake I gave elfprince over facebook
And Elfprince's birthday is upon us once more! Many happy returns of the day, sir, and thank you for another year of very helpful work around here at Cemetech. Too bad you won't be sitting in my office, working on your PhD and designing cool projects with me, but nothing is perfect. Smile
Thanks! Smile I'm at least a little bummed not to be in NYC with you on a regular basis, but there will definitely be visits, especially since Providence essentially only connects to NYC and Boston Smile
Happy Birthday man.
Happy Birthday!
happy birthday elfprince!
Thanks guys Smile
happy birthday. Found a relevant picture to the event Wink

Doesn't get any classier Wink
Happy birthday! I got a late but appreciative chuckle out of Ron Paul with that cake.
Thanks Smile
Happy birthday, Thomas! Now that you're a quarter of a century old AND married, I hope you're still going to have time for Cemetech, calculators, and random fun coding projects (that is, until Cemetech L3C is established and we get you full-time for consulting). To reiterate, I hope calculators and LEGO are part of your birthday celebration.
Happy birthday Elfprince!
Thanks for the birthday wishes Smile

I have it from reliable sources that several LEGO sets will be waiting for me when I get to Vermont tomorrow. Sadly, it's been a while since any new calculators have been added to the connection.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours