This is a bit early. But hey, Happy Birthday Elfprince!

Hope you liked it, its the best I could do Laughing (not really)

I just noticed on the bottom of my forum that it said you had a birthday coming up.
Laughing Awesome pic.
It also say's elfprince's is within the next 7 days =D
Yah, its in about 2 days!

Its on the 8th.

Happy 16th Bday elfprince!
awesome pic! thanks for thinking of me guys, although my birthday isn't until the 13th.
Laughing Where in the world did you get that picture from? Is that actually elfprince (I somehow doubt it). Very Happy
strangely enough that isn't me Very Happy
Oh c'mon, I know you totally look exactly like that. Cool Anyway, happy birthday to ya.
KermMartian wrote:
Oh c'mon, I know you totally look exactly like that. Cool Anyway, happy birthday to ya.

no, thats my next door neighbor. I dont think Swivel is very good at stalking.

Wink
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

no, thats my next door neighbor. I dont think Swivel is very good at stalking.

Wink
Heh, silly Swivel, that was 31 Spooner Street, not 33.
rofl. I actually was just browsing the internet, and found it. Once I saw it, I was like, I gotta do something with this. Laughing .

Happy Birthday Elfprince! Laughing
Five-year stupendous epic necrobump! Please join me in wishing Elfprince a very happy birthday!
Happy birthday, Elfprince! Smile
Happy birthday, Elfprince! I love your picture from 5 years ago Very Happy
Happy Birthday my fellow admin.

In unrelated news comic needs to make the new post link in C6M larger and easier to click than the delete one. x.x
I second the motion, and petition that the front page be adorned with large, colorful, flashing letters wishing elf a happy B-day.
Thanks for the birthday greets everyone =) Fun to see this topic get resurrected after so long.
Definitely. Very Happy Want to see birthday pie! Also wondering if that's a pasty or white chocolate top crust.
I moved this from "Your Projects" to "General"... Why was it in "Your Projects"?
merthsoft wrote:
I moved this from "Your Projects" to "General"... Why was it in "Your Projects"?
I have no idea, but thanks for moving. Apparently we didn't know how to put topics in proper subforums five years ago. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours