- Xenon Development [C]
- 19 Oct 2018 12:10:51 am Permalink
- Last edited by Alvajoy123 on 20 Jan 2022 10:25:28 am; edited 107 times in total
Current Version: Download Xenon "ICE"
***The Current version of Xenon is written in ICE and is very buggy, The shell is currently undergoing a revamp!! ***
- Running Assembly & Basic Programs
- Terminal and Graphical Interface
- Password Lock / Customizable Username
- Developer Options
- Deleting Programs and Creating New Programs
- Battery indicator and Clock
- Customizable colors / Backgrounds
- Auto Exit (based on inactivity)
- Menu / Menu Pinning
- File / Folder System
- Graphical C Library (oxygen.h)
- Graphical Mouse.
- Graphical Shapes.
- Virtual File System.
- Notification System.
- Windows System.
Xenon CL Features:
- Slim Shell
- Fewer features. (All Text-Based)
- Customizable Text and Colors.
- Command Line interface.
Revamp Concept Art:
*** Click here to view previous version screenshots ***
These are the users who helped me and influenced me with The previous version of Xenon over its development. I would love to give them credit, and These Are the Users:
- LAX18 - for search code and providing the need pieces for the shell, Also giving me ideas and features!!!
- PT_ - For making ICE !!! & Helping with Saving code and teaching me how to store values into lists..
- BeckAdam - For helping LAX18 with Search Code and much more .
- MateoC - For Making Cesium !! And inspiring me !!!
- EscherLochran - Making the Amazing Default sprite Icons!!
Why the revamp?
The current version of Xenon in Cemetech Archives is unstable and was hard to maintain, Leading to the rewriting of the shell. The revamped shell will have all of its code available on GitHub on release.
What is Xenon CL?
Xenon CL is a command-line interface for Xenon. The old version of Xenon used to have a built-in terminal but it took too much space due to its integration so it was removed. The removal of Xenon's Built-in terminal led to the creation of a new program Xenon CL, A compact small texted-based shell.
How do I request a feature?
You can request features by sending it through the discord listed at the bottom of the post, or make a post here.
"Xenon CL" Current Commands:
"EXEC" - Execute Program
"EXEC -C" - Execute Command
"EXIT" - Exits Xenon CL
"RM" - Removes a file or folder.
"MAN" - Shows a manual for a command.
"PUSHDIR" - Move into a dir.
"POPDIR" - Return to the previous dir in the stack
"WHATIS" - Describes a program and displays the program icon.
"LS" - List files in current dir
"CP" - Copy file to dir
"MV" - Move a file to a different dir
"MKDIR" - Make a folder or dir
"CD" - Change/move to different directory
"PWD" - Tell your current dir location
"EDIT" - Edit a file in dir location
"COLOR -F" - Sets Foreground Color
"COLOR -B" - Sets Background Color
"!!" - Repeat previous command
"DATE" - Display Date
"TIME" - Display the time
"BATTERY" - Display the battery percentage.
"I look forward to adding the "ADDCMD" commandTerminalinal so that users can import your commands."
These are the important things I need "to-do" before Xenon and Xenon CL First Release:
Xenon: Visit the GitHub for more information.
- Concept Art (100%)
Create Expected concept art of Xenon.
- Create Needed Assets (100%)
Create All the need assets for prototype.
- Develop Prototype (50%)
Create the First prototype of Xenon.
- Current Progress:
Xenon CL: Visit the GitHub for more information.
- Concept Art (100%)
Create concept art of wanted outcome.
- Command Bank (100%)
Create all commands.
- Develop Prototype (95%)
Create First prototype of Xenon CL. (Does not include Font!)
- Current Progress:
Oxygen (Alpha): Visit the GitHub for more information.
- oxy_mouse.h (100%)
Create and clean up code.
- oxy_users.h (100%)
Create Simple user system.
- oxy_save.h (100%)
Save all oxygen's data into one app var.
- oxy_gui.h (100%)
Graphical Side Includes Different GUI elements, Such as Input and Boxes. (Needs More GUI Elements)
- oxy_notify.h (100%)
Notify Allows other programs to show notification in Xenon.
- oxy_files.h (100%)
Oxygen Virtual File System.
- oxy_gfx.h (100%)
Graphical Shapes and sprites effects (Need more shapes and sprite effects)
- oxygen.h (100%)
Links all files together, it's the main file.
- Clean Up Code (100%)
When the first draft of code has been completed, clean up and optimize code.
- Debug (15%)
- Create a Demo's (100%)
Create Demo's using oxygen.
- Include Commented Descriptions in all .h files (100%)