My calc wont turn on i already tried a ram reset removing the battery but nothing happend
Why can't you just download them off TI's website? Just go to [url]education.ti.com[/url] and put in your device, and go get the stuff you need.
jcgter777 wrote:
Why can't you just download them off TI's website? Just go to [url]education.ti.com[/url] and put in your device, and go get the stuff you need.
i dont know i can do that but i dont care about the apps because my calc froze then i turn it off and now it dont turn on but yeah.
remove battery and reset button (but ON)
Dear Friend wrote:
remove battery and reset button (but ON)

Nothing happend Sad it was 117 euro i cant lose it .-.
Go to [2nd] + [+] and go to reset, then go right until you get to all mem, and select yes.

Also, please refrain from double posting within 24 hours. There's an edit button for a reason. Wink
jcgter777 wrote:
Go to [2nd] + [+] and go to reset, then go right until you get to all mem, and select yes.

Also, please refrain from double posting within 24 hours. There's an edit button for a reason. Wink
if my calc dont turn on how am i supose to reset the ram
Try this. (skip to 9:05). Smile
TheLastMillennial wrote:
Try this. (skip to 9:05). Smile
dont worked Sad rip Graphing Calculator
Did you try a new battery?
TheLastMillennial wrote:
Did you try a new battery?
nop it isnt a battery error the battery is new
According to the facts your calculator is new, it is still under warranty.
Call the seller, he will help you.
Dear Friend wrote:
According to the facts your calculator is new, it is still under warranty.
Call the seller, he will help you.

The battery is new the calc was from my mother she is 48 he bought it like 15 years ago
When you remove the battery do you also remove the little safeguard battery and press reset button ?
Dear Friend wrote:
When you remove the battery do you also remove the little safeguard battery and press reset button ?
yup it shows a strange screen for like 0.20 sec and then i put everything back but still wont torun on
Try holding down [2nd] and [del], and then quickly pressing the reset button on the back (If you have a ti-84 plus ce). This should completely remove the operating system. Do a full mem clear a couple of times and then send it a new OS from your computer.
calclover2514 wrote:
Try holding down [2nd] and [del], and then quickly pressing the reset button on the back (If you have a ti-84 plus ce). This should completely remove the operating system. Do a full mem clear a couple of times and then send it a new OS from your computer.
ti-84 plus not ce Sad ce its too much expensive
calclover2514 wrote:
the normal 84 plus dont have a reset button the reset button its the on button
The fact you see something on screen (even 0.2 sec) is a very good new.
Can you post a photo of your calculator ?
Maybe it's a material problem ?
Try this : Use a compressed can of air and blow right into the I/O port and the USB port.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours