So what progress are you making on Star Trek?
No, no progress currently.
How close are you to completing this project?
Just the Borg fire and shield/hull damage, and then fine tuning everything after that. I will restart it after I get TI-City and the RPG Starter kit updated.
Cool. Those are your first priorities? Do you have a readme for this yet?
I created one for my TI-City game, and luckily loaded it to my server before my laptop decided to quit working.

http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/readme.txt

I have one for the Starter Kit, but not posted in my server, as of yet. And besides, Star Trek is almost done, just a lil more to do. Smile
I saw that one. I meant for Star Trek.
No, I need to build a nicer, more informative one. I have to redownload everything to my new system though, so I can see what is in the old one, and change it as neccessary.
Sounds good. Perhaps write it in HTML?
Maybe, but I have plenty of html coding yet to do, so I might just make it a nice looking .txt. Besides the html, I still gotta work on the cgi scripts, see if by some dumb luck I can figure out why they are not working.
Laughing I'm guessing it's configuration, like for me.
mine says something about puttin ght e code in a scgi-bin directory. Did that and still get the same thing.

Also, check this out:

http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/404.shtml

what do you think?
sweet! Where did you get that image from?
googled for it, though it isn't the one that I wanted. I have a better one stored to a disc somewhere...
Did you make the script, or steal someone else's Very Happy
make the script...?

No, there is an option for creating your own custom error pages, and I used the options there, plus added my own. I am going to add alot more to it shortly...
Cool. So you stole it? Smile
It looks good - but can you make it have the color scheme of the rest of the site?
That is the current plan. I was just playing with it to see what it was.

You should post at least one thing in your subforum. Kinda help with the post count, ya know...
Good idea. Doors CS topic coming right up!
I am thinking about shortening the firing of the phasers. I have it currently putting a line up, deleting the line, and putting it back up for a couple of times in a for loop. Would this be better if I just left that loop out, had it show up on the screen for a few seconds and then disappear?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours