So I've had this problem for about a day now and could not find a fix on the internet so I came here. I was trying to install something and I think the cord disconnected but I looked over at my calculator and it was a screen that was just a bunch of colors. It was obvious I broke something so I started to search up the problem then my screen started flashing on and off. I reset the calculator and then I would turn it on and then it would turn off 1 second later. I plugged it into my computer and it was fine and I could use it but the moment I unplugged it, it turned off. I tried a bunch of things like installing a new os and clearing my ram but nothing so far has worked
Hmm.

As a first step, have you tried all the steps in the following video?

How are you installing the OS? I would try the method described in the video.

If you can still not get it to work, try running the self test. A video on this is below.

Good Luck.

If you continue to have problems, please respond with the methods you have tried.
Thanks for the reply! I left my calculator in the charge for about half an hour and it worked. I don't know why it worked because it said it was full battery before I plugged it in. I might just be stupid but thanks for the reply.
I've seen some cases in which a fully charged CE will mysteriously run completely down and not turn on, they work normally after charging, though... What were you trying to install? Thatay oray not have caused the issue...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours