Hi alll,

I know that we can install the CAS OS version of TI Nspire CX CAS into the non CAS CX model. I wonder if it’s possible to do the same to the Nspire Touchpad (the non CX, black and white screen) model?

And is there any way to make the Nspire Touchpad display results as exact values (like square root)?

Thanks.
After doing some research, correct me if I am waiting, but I believe that, however unfortunately, you can not install CAS on TI Nspire Touchpad. If you are in a calculus class, a different class that requires a CAS calculator, or for some reason really need a CAS enabled calculator, consider buying a TI 89 Titanium, TI Nspire CX CAS, or a HP Prime.
Actually I think there are versions of nLaunchy that work with the monochromes.
mr womp womp wrote:
Actually I think there are versions of nLaunchy that work with the monochromes.

I just came back from visiting that website you mentioned in the above post, and after doing some reading, I have come to the conclusion that that tool can not switch from the TI N Spire Non CX Non CAS Touchpad Operating System to the Operating System that comes installed on the TI N Spire CX CAS. It seems as if it is only to go to linux and CX OS. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
I stand corrected.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours