I am turning 19 today!

I figured since no one really knew when my birthday is, I'd make my own thread! So Happy Birthday to me! Here's to another year of programming, making cool things and teaching cool stuff.

As per tradition, I will be enjoying a delicious homemade Oreo ice cream cake today Very Happy
Happy Birthday!
--insert copyrighted song here--

Don't let the photons that traveled 149.6 million kilometers from the sun melt your ice cream cake!
Very Happy
Merry birthday! I hope your cake is delicious and moist!
Don't let the photons that traveled 149.6 million kilometers from the sun Dry out the cake!
Razz
TheLastMillennial wrote:
Don't let the photons that traveled 149.6 million kilometers from the sun Dry out the cake!
Razz

Happy birthday!
Don't let the photons that traveled 149.6 million kilometers from the sun give you skin cancer!
mr womp womp wrote:
TheLastMillennial wrote:
Razz

Happy birthday!
Don't let the photons that traveled 149.6 million kilometers from the sun give you skin cancer!

Happy birthday!
[cake][/cake]
Don't let the photons that traveled 149.6 million kilometers from the sun burn your skin Razz
mr womp womp wrote:
TheLastMillennial wrote:
Razz

Happy birthday!

Skin proceeds to block photons.

Happy birthday Michael! Smile
Happy Birthday!
Goodness, where did the time go? I am officially 21! (and still not any closer to releasing Fruit Ninja CE)

...what do I do now? Razz
Happy Birthday! Have fun!
Happy birthday!
Happy sun-revolution anniversary! Very Happy
Happy Happy Birthday!

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: You have reached twenty-one years old. Real adulthood will soon begin.

Best wishes from me, and many more!

Also, I have COVID-19 AGAIN because some duche decided to cough in my face. Woo-hoo! Boring three weeks here I come.

Have a pawsome day Michael!
Happy Birthday!
It has been a year Laughing Happy 22nd birthday!
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday! Hope that you have a good day Smile
oh cool happy birthday Michael2_3B
Have a great birthday! Very Happy
Happy birthday!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours