I have a working TI-150 FOR SALE. Want best offer from someone who will appreciate it. Cant figure out how to show u pics. Am offering your group first chance.
What are you asking for it? Does that include shipping, if it doesn't how much is shipping? Any other information that may be important?
Oh, I was thinking it was a "super-calculator" or something. I'm slightly disappointed:

What? I'm stunned this wasn't immediately marked as spam.

Why didn't you put it on ebay and just share a link to that? You could've answered most questions we could've had just by listing it there. Wink

How old is it? What condition is it currently in (is it scuffed up)?
TI84pceBasicPro wrote:
Oh, I was thinking it was a "super-calculator" or something. I'm slightly disappointed:

I don't know where you found that image you posted, because that's definitely not the ti-150. Here it is, with the proper labels and everything:

Looks pretty super to me
TheLastMillennial wrote:
What? I'm stunned this wasn't immediately marked as spam.

I'm giving the user the benefit of the doubt on this one. I was thinking that they found a dedicated community and wanted to offer it to us first - to someone who would cherish the calculator. In fairness, I probably would have removed the eBay link/topic so I'll give this topic until tomorrow at the same time before I take administrative action, though the other admins can certainly remove it earlier if they prefer.
Help me put pic of ti-150 on w lg android please.
You can use a service like imgur.com, (direct link: https://imgur.com/upload) which doesn't require an account to upload and host images. There's also an app. I recommend doing it in the phones browser if you can because after it's uploaded you can copy the URL and paste it into to a post here.
Put pic on imgur. Member davidblackburn77777778. Couldn't figure out rest.
Couldn't find it. I suggest you look up a tutorial. Wink
I made pic public so you should be able to find it now. User davidblackburn77777778. Thanks for being patient.
Deadeyedave wrote:
I made pic public so you should be able to find it now. User davidblackburn77777778. Thanks for being patient.

Nice, I found it. But it would be even better if you actually shared the image link with us.

For the convenience of everyone else, here is the image david is trying to share:

I enclosed the image url in between [img] and [/img] brackets so that the image shows up inside this post.
Man, I'm more interested in that beautiful leather case with the embossed TI logo than the calculator itself. That's beautiful.
I'll bet ti84pce got that image from looking at ebay and searching for 'TI 150'. This calculator is better known as the Datamath so that's probably where the confusion started. Looking around, it seems like this is worth around $10 to $20. In the very small chance I can find a way to buy this, I'll throw in $15 for it.

Sorry for being so sarcastic with you DeadEyeDave, I honestly thought you were a troll bot trying to scam us. Sad
I'm glad to see I was likely wrong.
TheLastMillennial wrote:
I'll bet ti84pce got that image from looking at ebay and searching for 'TI 150'. This calculator is better known as the Datamath so that's probably where the confusion started. Looking around, it seems like this is worth around $10 to $20. In the very small chance I can find a way to buy this, I'll throw in $15 for it.
I thought you were confused because you saw this calculator on the Datamath website, but there is indeed a TI-2500 that is called the Datamath. It appears that the TI-150 is not the Datamath calculator, even though it uses very similar electronics and a similar case.
I’d gladly take it and the case for $25
Michael2_3B wrote:
I’d gladly take it and the case for $25
Considering that only 4000 of this calculator were ever made, and that it's likely one of the last few in existence, I suspect a fair price, even for someone who appreciates calculators, would be notably higher. Wink
Kerm wrote:
TI-2500 that is called the Datamath. It appears that the TI-150 is not the Datamath calculator, even though it uses very similar electronics and a similar case.
Considering that only 4000 of this calculator were ever made, and that it's likely one of the last few in existence, I suspect a fair price, even for someone who appreciates calculators, would be notably higher.

Oh, I see where I messed up. Well then I probably can't afford this for its true value. Sad
If I threw in all the money I have, it'd probably be around $400, but then I'd be broke.
TheLastMillennial wrote:
If I threw in all the money I have, it'd probably be around $400, but then I'd be broke.

Well then, $400 is not a legitimate bid if that's the case Razz Where's the actual bidding plugin on this forum? (jk)
I'm not interested in purchasing it, but for what its worth, I've seen a handful of them go for around 150$ to 200$.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours