So it is that time of year again.

The times where the world (or northern hemisphere to be exact) warms up again.

However, there is a downside...

As school gets out, I am able to use my laptop less and thus, program on computer less Sad. This means that projects like LAXBOT and LAXLINK have the possibility to be severly delayed or canceled.

This is actually the reason I got into calculator programming, to fill the time not spent programming on computer with a alternative.

I do believe that I have until the 15'th of good working time but after that, I am limited to IRC and SAX only.

So, in short, to those that care, I will be less prevalent on here unless I can figure something out. I do not want to leave. Cemetech is (for the most part) a positive communty that has helped me achieve SO much more than I thought possible.

Sad
LAX18 wrote:
So it is that time of year again.

The times where the world (or northern hemisphere to be exact) warms up again.

However, there is a downside...

As school gets out, I am able to use my laptop less and thus, program on computer less Sad. This means that projects like LAXBOT and LAXLINK have the possibility to be severly delayed or canceled.

This is actually the reason I got into calculator programming, to fill the time not spent programming on computer with a alternative.

I do believe that I have until the 15'th of good working time but after that, I am limited to IRC and SAX only.

So, in short, to those that care, I will be less prevalent on here unless I can figure something out. I do not want to leave. Cemetech is (for the most part) a positive communty that has helped me achieve SO much more than I thought possible.

Sad

Crying Crying Crying that sucks...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours