Here is a list of all my videos. I'll be posting vid related things here and if I need any help with a video.

INDEX:

Unlisted videos:

Non-calculator videos:

Advanced calculator Recovery, Prevention, and Diagnostics.

Want it in guide form instead? Refer to this ifixit guide I made! (CE only)

How to fix errors when sending files to your calculator. Version 2

Original video here.

How to Jailbreak your TI-84 Plus CE! Run assembly programs again!

Which TI-84 Plus do you really need?

OS 5.6.0; Is it good for anything?

TI BANS Assembly Games & Programs on TI-84 Plus CE & TI-83 Premium CE!

Don't upgrade your TI 84 Plus CE to OS 5.3.1!

How to send Gameboy games to your calculator!

HP Prime G2 Unboxing

HP Prime G2 Review

TI-84 KE: The mechanical graphing calculator!

TI-84 Plus CE after 5 Years Review

Overclocking a calculator? How to make your CE 30% faster!

How to enable dark mode on your TI-84 Plus CE!

How to add Wireless Charging to your TI-84 Plus CE!

I answered a Phone Call from my Calculator!

Fine tune the TI-84 Plus CE LCD beyond OS limits!

Connecting a Keyboard to your Calculator

The comprehensive way to send files to your TI 84 Plus CE

How to send files to your calculator without TI-Connect CE[b]

[b]Never worry about a RAM reset again with Cesium!

Self Test Diagnostics Tool

Prevent people from stealing your calculator by renaming it!

I connected a fan to my calculator

Top 10 TI-84 Plus CE Pranks for April Fools!

I'm currently working on a video about Self Test. I need some footage of two CE's running the USB tests. I require two calculators because they need to be physically connected with a mini USB to mini USB cable to run the test. I only request that the camera that is recording the CE's be as stable as possible, and be in landscape mode. Please post below if you're interested in helping me. I'll give instructions on how to do it when someone volunteers. You can view a beta of the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjqvQRRjZWg (Sorry for any poor quality, I super compressed the video so it would upload as quick as possible. Music will come in later betas.)

Beta Thumbanils (First revision -> More recent revision) (Click for full sizes)
Don't Upgrade to OS 5.5.1:

Flash Light:

HD Picture Tutorial: (You can tell nik helped with the last one! Laughing

TI-84 Plus CE Pranks

HP Prime G2 Review:

Answering a Phone Call:

Wireless Charging:

TI-84 Plus CE Review:

OS 5.6.0 What's new:

Jailbreak your TI-84 Plus CE:

Which TI-84 Plus do you really need:

TI-84 KE

I couldn't make these videos without amazing volunteers! Thank you to:
  • PT_ for recording footage for my Self Test video!
  • mr womp womp for getting footage for my Recovery, Prevention, and diagnostics video! Also for translating my TI BANS ASM video into French!
  • nik for vastly improving my thumbnails!

Also thank you to all the people on SAX who help me design and refine my thumbnails!
TheLastMillennial wrote:
I need some footage of two CE's running the USB tests.
I only request that the camera that is recording the CE's be as stable as possible, and be in landscape mode. Please post below if you're interested in helping me. I'll give instructions on how to do it when someone volunteers. Smile

I have a CE and would be interested in helping you. Why do you need two CE's to record?
LAX18 wrote:
TheLastMillennial wrote:
I only request that the camera that is recording the CE's be as stable as possible, and be in landscape mode. Please post below if you're interested in helping me. I'll give instructions on how to do it when someone volunteers. Smile

I have a CE and would be interested in helping you. Why do you need two CE's to record?

TheLastMillennial wrote:
I require two calculators because they need to be physically connected with a mini USB to mini USB cable to run the test.
Michael2_3B wrote:
LAX18 wrote:
TheLastMillennial wrote:

TheLastMillennial wrote:
I require two calculators because they need to be physically connected with a mini USB to mini USB cable to run the test.

TLM edited the original post after i asked that question but thanks!
I finished my Self Test video!
Big thanks to PT_ for getting me so much footage!
All right, I'm working on a calculator recovery video now!
Since this video is going to include all TI 84 calculators, I need help from someone with a CSE and/ or a monochrome 84. I've got the CE part almost close to being done, here's how it's going so far.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WwX86VGcvY
If I get any volunteers for the rest of the parts, I'll share details then. Smile
Putting everything else on pause so I can work on the 'how to send Gameboy games to the CE' video. Hopefully it'll be done in a few days. Smile
Added how to send gameboy games to your calculator to first post.
I'm still looking for volunteers for my calculator recovery video Smile
No one? Ok.
TLM feels awkward
I'll be visiting my friends house so I can work on the monochrome TI 84 Plus side, I'd still like to get footage for the CSE though.
My CSE is a bit gross and scratched up, but what would you like a video of?
Thanks to mr womp womp, I'm almost close to finishing this!
Here's the most recent video. There's still some work to do, since the video is so long (13 minutes) I've added some music; I hope you like electro swing! Very Happy
The music will definitely change though since most of the current music is under copyright.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhA4cga6l08
Is there any errors for me to fix or changes you guys would like me to make? Is the video any good so far? A description will come in the final release.
The video is pretty good; if you are worried about copyright you can use my music, it's almost always usable with credit. A full list of my free-to-use-with-credit music is available here. I myself use Kevin MacLeod's stuffwtf why don't I use my own?!, but it's pretty generic because so does pretty much everyone else on YouTube. There's a lot of free to use music out there if you search correctly!

I personally recommend making the text slightly smaller on some screens, and ditch a few of the animations. It looks a little unprofessional. (Using a different font would help, too) The video is also very long, you should try to make it shorter, to better fit the attention span of your audience Smile

At 11:22 in the video, they should open TI-Connect, not TI-Connect CE. I think.
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
At 11:22 in the video, they should open TI-Connect, not TI-Connect CE. I think.

You can use ti-connect CE with the ti-84 plus, which is what he is doing, but you can't use it with the 83s, so I think that should be specified (because he states that the steps are the same for both, which is not exactly right)

Also, I'm not sure what I was thinking filming vertically Laughing
Thanks for your feedback guys! It really helps!

_iPhoenix_, I'll take a look at your music, I've almost exhausted my current Royalty free music. Razz
This video's wasn't really made to be watched all the way through, that's why there's an index, so people can skip the parts they don't need or want to watch. Smile
I'll try making the text smaller and removing some animations, are there any specific points you'd like me to change? I'd change the font, but I think Movie Maker defaults back to the same font every single time I create a new caption or title so I'll probably keep it the same for now.

Thanks for correcting be about the TI 83 and the TI Connect thing, I forgot that TI Connect CE doesn't work with the TI 83; I'll fix that!
Hooray, I've almost finished! I've corrected the mistake about the TI 83 and TI Connect; I've also made some other improvements such as shortening some parts. I may still cut some parts out though if you still feel it's too long. I should add that this isn't meant to be watched all the way through, there'll be an index in the description so you can quickly find which part to skip to. Smile

I've also got some royalty free music, it's pretty much set and I doubt I'll change it unless you really hate a song. Razz
iPhoenix, I took a look at your music, although I like it, I just couldn't find a long enough song that 'fit' the video. Thanks for informing me about it, I may still use it it future videos! Wink

Oh and the parts that are like "skip to" and then there's no time stamp, I'm putting those in when I make the final version. Also in the final version, I'm giving more people credit! I know I post these long videos semi often, and I really appreciate the people that take the time to watch it and give me feedback, therefor I'm crediting those people in my videos!

Enough talk, here's the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaB_jDOi8e4
Again, the sound and video quality will be better in final release, I've super compressed this so it'd upload to YouTube quicker.
Done! I added it to first post!
With time comes another video! I've been extraordinarily busy so this short video took me an entire month to make.
Unfortunately I couldn't use my new video software. Sad

Anyways, this time I wanted to show people how to rename their calculator using the CERMASTR program. Music, cards, and a proper description will come with the final video as always. I'm still new at doing voice-over stuff so the video speed may vary at times, please let me know what you think of it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJgyvL-YcMg
I like it! Good Idea I didn't even know that this was possible.

At around 2:13, it sounds like something might have brushed your microphone or something, I first thought my earbuds were acting up again.
Done! I've added it to the first post.
After I uploaded I realized I forgot to fix the part a 2:13, oh well. :\
Thanks for your feedback guys!

I appear to have a troll on Cemetech, who lives in Ohio, disliking all my videos. To them I say: Hey, disliking videos really does have a big impact on how my videos are viewed. Dislikes are weighted more heavily than likes so even if the ratio is 1 like to 1 dislike, YouTube algorithms still bury my video so less people see them. I don't get revenue from this, I don't ask people to subscribe or donate to me in any way. I do this purely so others can benefit from my work. If my videos are wasting your time, please just don't watch them, or just flag them as 'uninterested'. Even if you dislike a video, YouTube algorithms consider that 'interaction' and will show you more videos related to it. So please stop, I'm obviously not benefiting you and you're not benefiting me. Smile
You can't prevent people from stealing your calculator just by renaming it. Even further, you're more likely to lose it rather than someone stealing it. So the title is kind of misleading, really what happens is you have a greater chance of getting the calculator back.

But personally I prefer just using a sharpie.

Anyways nice videos!! Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours