Hello I am starting a port of the popular indie game "Undertale" just a side note, I don't plan on finishing this project. It will be in basic as its the only language I know. Meaning I'm probably going to have a bad time (haha) on the fights. Any suggestions would be nice. Like for tile maps. Please.
FrostyCodes wrote:
Hello I am starting a port of the popular indie game "Undertale" just a side note, I don't plan on finishing this project. It will be in basic as its the only language I know. Meaning I'm probably going to have a bad time (haha) on the fights. Any suggestions would be nice. Like for tile maps. Please.

What is the game written in?
Examples "C, ICE, ASM"
Also I do know there was already a project for this and I am trying to get in touch with T. Wang. Wish I knew how to tilemap
Alvajoy123 wrote:
FrostyCodes wrote:

Examples "C, ICE, ASM"

It is being written in Ti-Basic atm
Alvajoy123 wrote:

Examples "C, ICE, ASM"

FrostyCodes wrote:
It will be in basic as its the only language I know.

Also, this technically isn't a port, more of a recreation
Pieman7373 wrote:
Alvajoy123 wrote:

Examples "C, ICE, ASM"

FrostyCodes wrote:
It will be in basic as its the only language I know.

Also, this technically isn't a port, more of a recreation

good point
I have officially gotten the code of T. Wang's CalcTale project, with this knowledge, i shall now push fowards!!!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours