Can you win the figurine? That would be awesome, especially if it was a fullsize calculator... Shock
I am not sure. Once they had Darth Vader, that was really cool.
Actually, talking about this gave me an idea. Who wants to build a giant calculator in TBM later?
ooh, that sound fun, what model shall we do?
Quote:
Seriously, pyro, please change it. I'm close to convulsions...

Changed.
Quote:
he had that on Omnimaga...all the smiles in that pic, imagine them the size of the ones you post.

If I could count those as legos, add a 187 to that 100... Laughing
Very Happy That must have been lagalicious... And I definitely like your new signature more. Good Idea
something1990 wrote:
Have any of you gone to Legoland? Their collections will make yours look tiny. I've always wanted to go there.

There was a huge lego convention one town over from us about a week and half ago. The New England Lego Users Group came. They had a real tower the same size as the Cemetech Tower, and that was barely 1/120 of the city alone.
elfprince13 wrote:
something1990 wrote:
Have any of you gone to Legoland? Their collections will make yours look tiny. I've always wanted to go there.

There was a huge lego convention one town over from us about a week and half ago. The New England Lego Users Group came. They had a real tower the same size as the Cemetech Tower, and that was barely 1/120 of the city alone.
Wow, that's awesome. Shock I would love to build Cemetech Tower in real life.
that could be a lot of fun, but that would require some different bricks (as I doubt we could use the editor wand).
rivereye wrote:
that could be a lot of fun, but that would require some different bricks (as I doubt we could use the editor wand).
Oh man, if we could use the editor wand in real life... Very Happy
But seriously, I'm sure I could improvise with regular bricks for the superstructure, or at least whip out an oven and tongs. Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
rivereye wrote:
But seriously, I'm sure I could improvise with regular bricks for the superstructure, or at least whip out an oven and tongs. Very Happy

you can make marshmallows bigger in the microwave, why not legos?
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
rivereye wrote:

you can make marshmallows bigger in the microwave, why not legos?
....because LEGOs aren't jet-puffed? Laughing
everyone here knows about lugnet, right?
/me jfgi's.... ah yes, I had indeed seen that before. Are you part of it?
no, just wanted to make sure it was known in these parts
proegssilb wrote:
no, just wanted to make sure it was known in these parts
Cool, thanks for pointing that out. LEGO trains happen to be my favorite, so I much enjoyed looking through the appropriate section on Lugnet.
I should have around 3 of these tubes....
I have saved them all up over the years.
I kinda stopped playing with real legos after I got older,
I just switched over to BL.
swivelgames wrote:
I should have around 3 of these tubes....
I have saved them all up over the years.
I kinda stopped playing with real legos after I got older,
I just switched over to BL.
Yeah, that sounds about right. I think I have about 2 1/2 of those (the equivalent, anyway) filled with legos.
The problem was, I had too many discolored legos. It was amazing when I actually built a 2 story house with all red bricks.

Its interesting when I actually color coordinate the bricks.
hmm, I don't think I could build anything like that from all one color.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours