my brothers and I have 140 lego people, spanning as far back as 1993, between us, and over 10000 bricks. Im assuming some of the other TBMers here have pretty impressive collections as well. anybody else want to count?
way too many I think anymore. Who needs real ones really when you have blockland now.
5, cause blockland doesn't have all the cool pieces Wink
I never had legos. Sad I should remember to start playing BL someday and make up for all these lego-less years.
I have 7 lbs. of legos. Not sure how many pieces that would equate to Razz Laughing
I have 0 legos at this point in time... I used to have a couple sets, but then we got dogs, and the dogs kept eating them, so i had to get rid of them Sad ...
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
I have 7 lbs. of legos. Not sure how many pieces that would equate to Razz 0x5

lmao. ours equates to about 8 massive shelves full of boxes plus a couple boxes that are too big to fit on the shelves.
I just have a tub of legos, I could get the dimensions on it, but it isn't that many.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
I have 7 lbs. of legos. Not sure how many pieces that would equate to Razz 0x5

I think it could only be 3 or 4 (assuming they're all RCX's with all the batteries in them).
I have two tubs...but I've never ever bothered to count them.
I've got a tub of legos about 1'*2'*.5'

It's not a lot, but I have a pretty short attention span and never built anything big enough for me to run out.
I would estimate that I have between 5,000 and 6,000 LEGOs total from all my sets. That's pretty impressive, Elfprince Smile
I have a tub of legos approximately 7'x2'x6". I haven't used them in years, though. Neutral
I have probably around a hundred and something. They're in storage.
Your sig is giving me a headache, pyro. Very Happy
Seriously, pyro, please change it. I'm close to convulsions Wink
he had that on Omnimaga, and it forced xlibman to impose new rules on sigs on avatars. But he had it a lot larger (all the smiles in that pic, imagine them the size of the ones you post).
KermMartian wrote:
I would estimate that I have between 5,000 and 6,000 LEGOs total from all my sets. That's pretty impressive, Elfprince Smile

Very Happy some of our individual sets are over 1000 pieces iirc. Like the AT-AT. and the 2 mindstorms sets I have are about 1600 between them.
rivereye wrote:
he had that on Omnimaga, and it forced xlibman to impose new rules on sigs on avatars. But he had it a lot larger (all the smiles in that pic, imagine them the size of the ones you post).

I see what you mean. Shock

Unfortunately, I have no legos to my name. I did play with them when I was a kid, but now video games and calculators have taken over. Razz
I always wanted tons more LEGOs, but who has the room for them? Literally though, you can't walk through my room without stepping on multitudes of LEGOs, even now.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours