Don't bother with TiLem. PTI totally owns TiLem:
http://users.hszk.bme.hu/~pg429/pindurti/
I dragged the rom onto PTI.

It said Error: Unknown File Type

I have an 84, remember?
Erp, you're right about that. So get GTK+ and then TiLem.
googling GTK+...
actually, there is a link in the TILem readme for all the packages you will need.
KermMartian wrote:
Erp, you're right about that. So get GTK+ and then TiLem.

Which is why I suggested tilem instead of PTI Wink
It didn't come with a readme
... sure it did. Are you sure you downloaded the win32 version?
never mind. I looked at the readme of an older version and found the link.
Heh, ok. So any screenshots yet? I'd love to be able to fix this bug. Smile
I haven't figured out how to use anything yet.
For now I'll just delete some useless progs and see if that helps.
calc84maniac wrote:
I haven't figured out how to use anything yet.
For now I'll just delete some useless progs and see if that helps.
Did you get GTK and TiLem installed? In order to use it, you'll have to rename your ROM image as mentioned in the documentation for TiLem.
Suprise, deleting a bunch of progs did help!
It works just fine now (Except Err: Link and such).
Huh, that's excellent to learn. I should add buffer overflow protection on the desktop scroll stack; I don't think I ever did that. Now if only I could fix the Link error.
*bump* I have now completed all the GUI routines except the text input routines, and debugged just about all of them! I demo screenie until I have a chance to post news later.

Do the spin boxes loop around when they reach minimums and maximums and does pressing 2nd along with it allow skipping by 10 (since the way it looks now, it would take a while to reach a number one hundred off of the current value)?
2nd is the selection key for the mouse. I am guessing that once he gets the input routines done, you can just use that to put the numbers in faster.

I am kinda curious about the minimize and window size buttons. Do they work yet?
tifreak8x wrote:
2<sup>nd</sup> is the selection key for the mouse. I am guessing that once he gets the input routines done, you can just use that to put the numbers in faster.
I may or may not; haven't decided on that. I think I _will_ make rightclicking increment and decrement by a larger value than 1 though.

tifreak8x wrote:
I am kinda curious about the minimize and window size buttons. Do they work yet?
Yes, but. Due to the complexity of Doors CS having to figure out how to resize windows on its own, and the current lack of true multithreading, the minimize and restore/maximize buttons jump to routines within the program calling them to find out how to handle the keypresses.
I found that if I (in the latest version) go to the start bar, and it goes up, then goes down. I have an 84PSE by the way.
netham45 wrote:
I found that if I (in the latest version) go to the start bar, and it goes up, then goes down. I have an 84PSE by the way.
Thanks, that's what it's supposed to do until I actually program the contents of the DCS Menu. I'm going to do that once I finish the text editing routines, which may well be this week.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours