There are various problems with the C Library in games such as Donkey Kong and Oiram. For example, GraphX is said to be missing when running these programs. What is the problem? Even after installing the latest version, it still doesn't work. What should I do?
You have to update both the program and the libraries. If that doesn't work, download an older version from GitHub that worked. GraphC is not included anymore, so older programs might not be compatible.
Are you sure you've sent the graphx library? Because it sounds like it isn't found on your calculator. You should download clibraries.zip, send all the 8xv files inside to your calculator, and try running the game again.
Runer112 wrote:
Are you sure you've sent the graphx library? Because it sounds like it isn't found on your calculator. You should download clibraries.zip, send all the 8xv files inside to your calculator, and try running the game again.
I in fact did download the GraphX appvar. It just doesn't register on my calculator, saying that it is still missing, even though it is in the calculator.
Reinstall your operating system. (Back up everything first or move everything to archive.) Then download the libraries again. (Of course, delete them first)
jcgter777 wrote:
Reinstall your operating system. (Back up everything first or move everything to archive.) Then download the libraries again. (Of course, delete them first)
This issue has been resolved. I reinstalled all of the C libraries and overwrote every var. It works now! Thanks.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours