Is there any ChromeData folder or something like that (check the library folder perhaps) if so, see if any of the files that say "version> Chrome 65 beta" or something
timedia wrote:
Is there any ChromeData folder or something like that (check the library folder perhaps) if so, see if any of the files that say "version> Chrome 65 beta" or something

That's a good idea. I found a version folder, but it's labeled with version 64 so I don't want to delete that.
This is really puzzling, is there a beta or Chrome Beta folder perhaps
timedia wrote:
This is really puzzling, is there a beta or Chrome Beta folder perhaps

No, because I completely wiped out the old version Chrome, so there can't be any old folder.
Here's my two cents - You didn't uninstall your chrome profile, which means it is compatible with the other version. Removing that (or googling a fix for the exact error you see) should fix it.

*cough* upgrade your Mac
I just signed out of my profile and fixed it! Thanks, Unicorn! (I'm updating in like 2 weeks, when I have time to do all the stuff)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours