I don't know what I will do but I think I will enter something
I have decided to make a game where you must click on your opponent to fool him and get points, it gets faster and faster every time you succeed, it is also possible to use the keys 7-9 and tap the one corresponding to a 3rd of the screen that your opponent is on. Screenshots soon
Cool! What platform and what language it's written in?
Lua on the TI Nspire CX, might be ported to the CE using CEmu
I finished winning and losing. When the game starts or after you have clicked on a person and the game has sped up (presenting you with a faster moving person), you could gain a hundred points if you click him immediately but if you wait too long to click him, you could lose points as well. As soon as your final score is below 0 you lose and making it to stage 20 will make you win. Winning is harder on the handheld but I have done it a couple of times.

EDIT: I forgot to say that the person does not move or run around, he hides and then after a ever decreasing length of time, reappears in a different place on the screen, making this game even harder (I have won on my calculator though, I know it is possible)
Sorry for double posting but due to personal reasons, I might not be able to finish this project for the deadline so I might not be able to submit, however, I might still find time to finish.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours