KermMartian wrote:
That's crazy. I'm almost the exact opposite: I consider sleep a waste of time when I could be coding, and often try to survive on minimal sleep so I can maximize my conscious time. I don't want to spend half my life not aware of it..

i have been sleeping from 9am to 12 (aternoon) and the rest ive been coding and my brain won't stop lol
which isn't bad, but i do think to much
So you sleep 3 hours a day? From 9am to 12 (noon) ?
Kllrnohj wrote:

would you like a calculator? (haha that was a joke)
yes that is true
i am online from those times and if im not it means i lost my wifi signal
on some days i sleep more but thats been my average
and i noticed i have been eating less to
Kllrnohj wrote:
GalenEvil wrote:
YAY! This is my first post on this forum! Hello Everybody...Okay, down to business...

Umm...I dont know a lot about PHP, but I happen to llke Thermo's page. I know a bit of the Java Programming language. I like it...

Later, I like Cemetech, it is cool...

JPez, I am smarter then I seem...

I sure hope you are smarter than you seem. Wink (hehe, I'm just kidding, don't take this seriously Evil or Very Mad )

I am much smarter than I seem. I am just really bad at grammar sometimes, and I don't always finish my thoughts...

Umm...hrmm...I am not taking this seriously, other than that I need to get better at grammar...Sad
GalenEvil wrote:

I sure hope you are smarter than you seem. Wink (hehe, I'm just kidding, don't take this seriously Evil or Very Mad )

I am much smarter than I seem. I am just really bad at grammar sometimes, and I don't always finish my thoughts...

Umm...hrmm...I am not taking this seriously, other than that I need to get better at grammar...Sad

i will be writing something about this topic.. not grammer but something big that could define a person and how they act
Yes, Grammar is quite important in the real world, as well as the online world...
Thermoman wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:

would you like a calculator? (haha that was a joke)

No, I was making sure I understood correctly, because "aternoon" isn't in the dictionary, and closest match, "afternoon", doesn't fit. 12 afternoon is ambigous, as the only 12 that is "after noon" would be 12am, or midnight. And while sleeping from 12am to 9am makes much more logical sense, your ordering would have it from 9am to 12am, which means you'd be getting like, 21 hours of sleep...

Quote:

yes that is true
i am online from those times and if im not it means i lost my wifi signal
on some days i sleep more but thats been my average
and i noticed i have been eating less to

Yeah, dude, you should probably see a doctor or something about that.... Your body tends to need a *bit* more than 3 hours of sleep a night, or you'll end up becoming one of those depressed looser insomniacs you see on TV when they are advertising some new drug....
Kllrnohj wrote:
Yeah, dude, you should probably see a doctor or something about that.... Your body tends to need a *bit* more than 3 hours of sleep a night, or you'll end up becoming one of those depressed looser insomniacs you see on TV when they are advertising some new drug....

I've felt better than I have in a long time today and I think I can give it to the 4.5 hours I had instead of the usual 9. I don't know why, but anything over 5 or 6 hours tends to make me groggier.
you will be happy to know that after i finished coding something everything i had in my mind was finished
so i went to bed and normally i can't sleep, but i feel alseep fast and woke w/ some new ideas

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours