well i made this
http://www.thermomods.com/files/video_now.php

that is not a movie you type in your settings and it gives u html
code to put in a myspace or a blog
sooo thats crap you say (maybe u didn't but i did)

so i am making this
http://www.thermomods.com/files/video_now2.php
it will let you pick which type of movie,
then using radio buttons and text boxes will generate the html

comments plz Smile
Looks nice. What does it use for the actual video display within the myspace or blog?
KermMartian wrote:
Looks nice. What does it use for the actual video display within the myspace or blog?

i am still working on it
the fact that i got it to ask you which type and then clear the screen and replace it with the questions needed to make that movie is amazing, for me this is cause im new @ php.

but the wmv which im coding now will look like things on my movies page
example
http://www.thermomods.com/video.php?movie=Filming%20360 (<- thats a movie)
and see how it makes the html after the movie
thats all my thing will generate
but it is still a handy tool
Yup, it's definitely a start. Seems like a good project to help you get more familiar with PHP.
http://www.thermomods.com/files/video_now2.php

The WMV section works now
try it out anyone...
(Kerm lol)

also can someone try the .mov thing
that is up but im not sure if the html code is right
the beta 2 full version is out

http://www.thermomods.com/files/video_now.php

let me know what you think
and if i messed up any code
Yeah, umm... I guess its a good way to learn PHP, but its largely worthless aside from that. No offense, but I think everyone here is capable of coding that simple html snippet themselves....
Kllrnohj wrote:
Yeah, umm... I guess its a good way to learn PHP, but its largely worthless aside from that. No offense, but I think everyone here is capable of coding that simple html snippet themselves....

Have you seen the general public on the myspace website
people have profile css that overlap and cancel each other

any a who is gunna do that would be to lazy to code a simple html embed code
Yeah, I must agree with Thermoman. The only people dumber than MySpace users are Blockland.us users.
Thermoman wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:

Have you seen the general public on the myspace website
people have profile css that overlap and cancel each other

any <font color=red>censored</font> who is gunna do that would be to lazy to code a simple html embed code
People who are too stupid to understand copy-paste from you-tube or whatever are not going to be smart enough to use that.
Meh, you're probably right about. But look at the title of the topic; Thermoman can dream, can't he? Laughing
I think Deesie put it best when she said to me "I don't dream. I PLAN." Cool
im only intrested in getting ahead in life
as i have noticed @ my soccer game 2night
1. i am very anti-social
2. i have no future in anything like that

so i must work on my code, my only options for a good college is to work my a off and find a college that would allow me to go for lil to no money

i plan on asking the main computer person @ my school if i can manage the website, if that happenes i might have some chance of doing well in life.
this crappy php code is only a start, and experiment of how i can manipulate the $_POST['']; and $_GET['']; functions
YAY! This is my first post on this forum! Hello Everybody...Okay, down to business...

Umm...I dont know a lot about PHP, but I happen to llke Thermo's page. I know a bit of the Java Programming language. I like it...

Later, I like Cemetech, it is cool...

JPez, I am smarter then I seem...
Welcome to Cemetech. You'll soon learn that Jpez is our n00b watchguard, and is simply doing his job to guard against massive influxes of untrained knublets. Hope you enjoy your stay here, and feel free to post up in the Web Programming subforum if you're interested in learning PHP.
php is an amazing language, as i am learning Smile

as i ponder late at night i think what could have been and because of my actions what wonderful things can be
.... those are lyrics from a song, aren't they? And yes, you'll find people on both sides of the fence. Many praise the language for its ease of use and versatility, while others deride it as insecure, unoptimized, and slow. I happen to be one of the former, although I believe the latter as well; overall, I think that the benefits outweight the detrimental aspects.
i wrote that
if i write lyrics they would have been a coldplay, u2 of cat empire song...
those were not lyrics

i find php very entertaning
my mind has become umbled.. for those of you who stay online all night i am your only buddy online @ 3 am
i work differently... well i think i do

when i fall asleep i don't dream, i think and it will be the end of me
everything you see before you everything i have to my name has been planed in advance
idk why this happenes or when it might end but i am using it to the best i can while i have it

when i got a flight sim game my firewall blocked it but neva told me it did that night i suddenly woke w/ the answer, its been the same why with any thing i ever coded, my bl flash grenade, my website!

so why was i rambling? i can't sleep and for some unseen reason i found that the only thing that can get me to sleep was php and even then i found myself thinking about code and i just don't know what to do
That's crazy. I'm almost the exact opposite: I consider sleep a waste of time when I could be coding, and often try to survive on minimal sleep so I can maximize my conscious time. I don't want to spend half my life not aware of it..
GalenEvil wrote:
YAY! This is my first post on this forum! Hello Everybody...Okay, down to business...

Umm...I dont know a lot about PHP, but I happen to llke Thermo's page. I know a bit of the Java Programming language. I like it...

Later, I like Cemetech, it is cool...

JPez, I am smarter then I seem...

I sure hope you are smarter than you seem. Wink (hehe, I'm just kidding, don't take this seriously Evil or Very Mad )

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours