For my next project, I'll be working on Retro Bowl: Calculator Edition. It'll run for TI-84 Plus CE TI-84+ CE and maybe TI-Nspire if I can learn all that stuff too. I'll try to do all the features, but maybe not. Also, I only have ~200 lines of code and this is one of my first projects, so I may call it quits before it's fully done, but I won't do that quite yet; I'll at least get in a working game hopefully. As far as I'm aware, everything but pixelation should be able to run it, so I'll just use custom (and probably terrible) pixel art. If I chance to finish, maybe I'll add in a defense mode and/or a 2 player game with the link cable. Can't think of anything else to say: stay tuned.
Retro Bowl is a really fun game that I think lends itself fairly well to being ported to a calculator, so that would be cool to see. That being said, I do think it's a little ambitious for a first project. What language are you writing it in?

Best of luck and I hope you learn something in this endeavor Smile
Honestly sounds like a good game to bring to the ce library. Lmk if you want help with sprites I will be happy to help.
I would love to have a bowling game, but I agree with jeffitus that it seems a little ambitious.
Jeffitus wrote:
What language are you writing it in?

I'm using C, though I haven't had much experience in anything other than Javascript, and even then I only did a few projects around a couple thousand lines, so this could be a challenge. Also,
Invalid_Jake wrote:
Lmk if you want help with sprites I will be happy to help.
I'm not too experienced with Cemetech, as you can tell by my maybe 4 posts, but if there's some way for you to give me some images, I'd gladly appreciate it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours