I've been trying to use the Sourcecoder but I can't seem to type. anyone know why?
Did you follow these steps:
  1. SourceCoder
  2. New File
  3. New TI File
  4. Blank Program or TI-BASIC Program

If yes, can you give us more information; are you trying to create a program with SourceCoder on a computer or mobile device, OS, browser, etc? We aren't mind readers.

If you are not following these steps, what happens if you do? What steps were you taking that led you to encountering this issue?
That's what I've been doing but the IDE Just won't work. I am using my Desktop to code but it works on my laptop, so maybe that has something to do with it?
In TI-83 Plus BASIC mode I can open my projects, edit them, save them and export them fine from Google Chrome on my Windows desktop.
DragonScholar71 wrote:
That's what I've been doing but the IDE Just won't work. I am using my Desktop to code but it works on my laptop, so maybe that has something to do with it?
What browser are you using?
I Am using Microsoft Edge but I also tried Google Chrome.
On Chrome, I just typed this code on https://www.cemetech.net/sc, and I can definitely type code in and export.

Yes, there's a Stop instruction, but it's not like I genuinely program like this.
Strange, because I can't seem to figure it out.
Out of curiosity, do you see the SAX widget on the left? If you don't is it possible you have JS disabled?

Alternatively, do you have an AdBlocker on both browsers? What happens if you install a fresh browser like Chrome Canary or Firefox, are you able to use SC? I'd try Firefox first since Chrome & Edge are basically the same platform, and if it's an issue with your computer and Chrome, it may also be present in Chrome Canary.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours