How to start writing a program in my TI 84 plus?
Pintasman wrote:

Download TI-Connect and go here and open program editor in TI-Basic. There are also a lot of tutorials online. and if your trying to program directly from the calculator then from the main screen click [prgm] > then scroll to the right to edit programs or create a new one. Very Happy
Thanks!
davidclue wrote:
Pintasman wrote:

Download TI-Connect and go [url=]http://tibasicdev.wikidot.com/command-index]here[/url] and open program editor in TI-Basic. There are also a lot of tutorials online. and if your trying to program directly from the calculator then from the main screen click [prgm] > then scroll to the right to edit programs or create a new one. Very Happy

Preferably, I want to program, from my computer, and if possible, offline!
Pintasman wrote:
davidclue wrote:
Pintasman wrote:

Download TI-Connect and go [url=]http://tibasicdev.wikidot.com/command-index]here[/url] and open program editor in TI-Basic. There are also a lot of tutorials online. and if your trying to program directly from the calculator then from the main screen click [prgm] > then scroll to the right to edit programs or create a new one. Very Happy

Preferably, I want to program, from my computer, and if possible, offline!

Right here is the software your looking for and it works for different languages including Portuguese. Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours