Hi all,
I just bought brand new CASIO Algebra FX 2.0+ calculator. I have a stupid question, how do I enter command like "Graph r=" or "Graph (X,Y)=("?
I already found Graph Y= or Graph integral, but it seems the other graph type commands are gone.

BTW: it is 16 years old model and it has better support for complex numbers than fx cg 20 (with the latest FW), e.g. it can compute sin (i)
MPoupe wrote:
"Graph r="
The command seems not to be available on the keyboard, also FA-124 forbids this command. But if you somehow get the command to the calculator (e.g.by file transfer), the command works very well.
[Edit]
It seems there are more commands, which are supported, but not available on the keyboard, like different graph types, f₁~f₆, =>.
Interesting article is at http://casioprogramavenue.tripod.com/documents/nomoreif.txt

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours