Hi,
as a side effect of my another project I created table of all known (to me) tokens for CASIO programmable calculators.
If you are interested, it is at http://martin.poupe.org/casio/tokens/tokens.html
It is not complete, all the special characters and unit conversion tokens are missing, but the rest is here.
Do you know about another source of information ?
Please tell me about it, I would like to be as accurate as possible Smile
Thank you.
Martin
I don't know how comprehensive it is, but Tokens includes token definitions for the Prizm.
Tari wrote:
...but Tokens includes token definitions for the Prizm.

Hi Tari,
I just downloaded Tokens, but it seems it supports only following TI calculators:

Code:
8xp=Tokens\TI-84+CSE.xml
8xv=Tokens\TI-84+CSE.xml
82p=Tokens\TI-82.xml
83p=Tokens\Tokens.xml
73p=Tokens\TI-73.xml
85p=Tokens\Tokens.xml

Anyway thank you for answer Smile
Martin
Surely Prizm.xml is the Prizm tokens? It may be that the documentation neglects that, but the file exists.
Or fetch it from SourceCoder3 Razz
Tari wrote:
Surely Prizm.xml is the Prizm tokens? It may be that the documentation neglects that, but the file exists.
Hi Tari,
I overlooked the prizm.xml, that was my mistake.
Thank you.
BTW: I have small update, CASIO Prizm has new tokens:
7F84: Vct
F96D:Angle(
F95B:Norm(
F95E:UnitV(
These seem to be missing in the Prizm.xml file.
Martin
Hi,
I updated the list with Algebra FX 2.0+ tokens.
Hi, I made a reference a few months ago (although I still have to finish it up), it may be useful Smile
https://github.com/PlaneteCasio/fontcharacter_reference

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours