The Wait thing works fine for me, try backing up and resetting all and/or reinstalling the OS
That seems like the only way out, but I would really not want to do that. I might just use the other code suggestions.
Michael2_3B wrote:
SM84CE wrote:
Try removing the Return??

I tried that. It still works without the Return.

Also, side note, you don't really need the Return unless it's a subprogram. And even then, I don't believe Return is necessary.

Return is used if you want to return to the previous program in the pile... something like

Code:
if A>5
Return
Stop

This kind of situation is where it makes a difference, because if A>5, then the program will return to the previous program, if not, it will just stop the whole pile.
SM84CE wrote:
or rand(100 for 1 sec
(seconds)*100

I'm pretty sure the timings are not that straightforward, someone would have to make some accurate timings and graph it. Maybe someone who has a bit of spare time on their hand could pick up PT_'s timer program and crunch the actual numbers.
jcgter777 wrote:
I got mine like a year ago, and it's had a lot of probleemos, which are VERY ANNOYING!!!!! Mad

In that case, assuming you haven't updated it, it may well be the case that you have one of the early OSes installed on it, which might have contained bugs, I remember there being bugfixes in the last few OS updates.
mr womp womp wrote:

jcgter777 wrote:
I got mine like a year ago, and it's had a lot of probleemos, which are VERY ANNOYING!!!!! Mad

In that case, assuming you haven't updated it, it may well be the case that you have one of the early OSes installed on it, which might have contained bugs, I remember there being bugfixes in the last few OS updates.

I have updated it. Recently, with a frozen calc on a white screen, I've resent the OS like 10 times. (OS 5.3)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours