beckadamtheinventor wrote:
jcgter777 wrote:
Why BOSShell? Because it's gonna be da boss of shells? Wink

BOSshell stands for Beckadam Operating System Shell.

Oh I see.
First DEMO pending approval! Very Happy
First DEMO pending approval! Very Happy

APPROVAL BY WHO? Very Happy
J/K, I can't wait to see what becomes of this!
TO DO: File viewer and editor

When you get file detection working, could you have it detect if KryptonIDE (EDIT: When it gets released) is installed and go to that program instead of the OS editor? I think that would be useful. Smile
TheLastMillennial wrote:

When you get file detection working, could you have it detect if KryptonIDE is installed and go to that program instead of the OS editor? I think that would be useful. Smile

KryptonIDE is up? I thought it was still in progress...
TheLastMillennial wrote:

When you get file detection working, could you have it detect if KryptonIDE (EDIT: When it gets released) is installed and go to that program instead of the OS editor? I think that would be useful. Smile

I was actually going to ask if I could do that, to save me some coding, so yes, I would definitely want to incorporate kryptonIDE. Also: I am working in ICE, so I seriously doubt being able to call the OS editor anyways.
In pong, the AI paddle moves on and off screen, and so can your's. When you hit it slightly, the other side gains a point. beckadamtheinventor: Can you make the paddles bigger?
jcgter777 wrote:
In pong, the AI paddle moves on and off screen, and so can your's. When you hit it slightly, the otherside gains a point. beckadamtheinventor: Can you make the paddles bigger?

I see. I will fix ASAP
jcgter777 wrote:
In pong, the AI paddle moves on and off screen, and so can your's. When you hit it slightly, the otherside gains a point. beckadamtheinventor: Can you make the paddles bigger?

I see. I will fix ASAP

YAY!!!
I can't find anything that I see that causes the crash.
jcgter777 wrote:
I can't find anything that I see that causes the crash.

Its ok... I fixed it. Thanks for trying though! Smile
Right now, the program goes black after half a second. Is it loading? or is it setting up? Because I waited a few minutes, but nothing happened. Can you explain what's happening, beckadam?

Also, I'll PM u the hex when finished. I'll attempt a turtle shell in the background and BOS in the front. Is that good?
jcgter777 wrote:
Right now, the program goes black after half a second. Is it loading? or is it setting up? Because I waited a few minutes, but nothing happened. Can you explain what's happening, beckadam?

Also, I'll PM u the hex when finished. I'll attempt a turtle shell in the background and BOS in the front. Is that good?

Oh.. the black screen has been fixed, its just the configuration file not loading properly... just press clear to exit like normal. Just a display glitch
so I got to the appvar import thing, and now it is stuck at the "Package number?" thing, and no key works, do I have to reset it?
john35588 wrote:
so I got to the appvar import thing, and now it is stuck at the "Package number?" thing, and no key works, do I have to reset it?

That happened to me as well. You probably can only reset it. Hope you don't lose much. Sad But if you use Cesium backup, you're good to go.
john35588 wrote:

Yeah, you'd have to do that then... sorry. Try redownloading the new version (or wait untill it gets more stable)
Can you post a new to do list? I don't see much different. Also, is the loading screen done?
jcgter777 wrote:
Can you post a new to do list? I don't see much different. Also, is the loading screen done?

I did make a loading screen, but now it runs fast enough for that to not be necessary (1-2 sec).
The newest version is also stuck on the loading screen. Is it a problem with my calc? Should I delete a variable?
Sorry, as of late I haven't been motivated to work on BOSshell, Idk if I'll be able to finish it...
I've also been having some personal [mental health] strugles as of late, so I might be intermittent with work on this.
However, I am interested in helping others on projects like LAX18's NOS, which was actually a name I used once on a similar project in basic (I had used a lot of different names for things like this Laughing ). I was initially jealous that this idea would spread, but now I accept and even rejoice that others would be the ones to do this.
So thanks to jcgter777 and SM84CE for their support, and especially LAX18 for coming out with a new shell. I look forward to being of any and all help I may be with any project you guys need/want help with. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours