Can we please be able to move tabs in SourceCoder like in Chrome?
While this seems kind of a cool idea, it hardly even takes 1 extra second to click between tabs. Also, I would imagine swiping between the tabs would interfere with many devices' operating systems.
Yes it's not a big deal if you only have a few tabs, but when you start getting several, you want to try to keep similar ones together. Such as today, I was programming in C# and I had ~5 tabs open, if I couldn't move my tabs around, it'd be a nightmare trying to find which parts of my code were where! Yeah, it'd probably be difficult, but I think it's worth looking into. Smile
Gentry wrote:
mets11rap wrote:
Can we please be able to move tabs in SourceCoder like in Chrome?

Yes you can but only the two tabs one you are at and the previous tab where you were.

Look at when the post was made. Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours