We have recently made some changes to the site layout that are worth noting:
  1. We've truncated the navigation finally! Instead of 8 links in the navigation there are now only 6. The previous Learn, Tools, and Projects sections can all be found under the new "Resources" area.
  2. The About page has been tweaked as well.
  3. The Archives link has been renamed to "Downloads" to make it clearer about where to find programs and other downloads.
  4. SourceCoder 3 is once again up-to-date. It includes the latest ICE tokens and syntax highlighting support, and soon will include a built-in ICE compiler!
Thank you to you all for your suggestions, some of which led us to these changes. Keep them coming!
I don't think "truncated" means what you think it does.
allynfolksjr wrote:

"We have truncated the navigation. The buttons are now labeled as follows: 'Ho,' 'Fo,' 'Do,' 'Re,' 'Pl,' and 'Ab.' This is to cater for the tiny screens of our loyal mobile users which make up 70% of our traffic."
I personally like the changes and think that all of this discussion about the word "truncated" is unnecessary.
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
I personally like the changes and think that all of this discussion about the word "truncated" is unnecessary.

You're in favor of truncating the discussion about truncation?
oldmud0 wrote:
...our loyal mobile users which make up 70% of our traffic.

*Desktop Users. It's all about adding more negative space to the already massive monitor sizes. Wait 'till you see what we truncate next!
oldmud0 wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

"We have truncated the navigation. The buttons are now labeled as follows: 'Ho,' 'Fo,' 'Do,' 'Re,' 'Pl,' and 'Ab.' This is to cater for the tiny screens of our loyal mobile users which make up 70% of our traffic."

I legit laughed out loud at this. 👍🏽 Nice work!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours