» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Probably not mine Laughing

Care to reveal which two are similar?
Probably mine and someone else's. Mine wasn't too original.
I will at a later date (like when I judge them).
Laughing Okay, that's alright.
Will the prize for this contest be the same as last time?
That is Kerm's domain on this contest.
Prizes will, for now, be the same. At some point we'll be getting more exciting prizes though. Smile
What were the prizes last time? (I remember seeing it in some thread a long time ago, but now I can't find it)
Userbars and membership in the BASIC 1337, if I remember correctly.
Okay, found it:
Kerm Martian wrote:
Grand Prize: Full membership to the BASIC 1337 (quality-based)
First Prize: Userbar and custom title
Honorable mention: Userbar
Oh yeah, I need to make the userbars for the contest. Hehe...
yeah (don't I get a userbar for being the guy who runs/judges contests?)
Sure, I can make you one. I think I might make a generic "participant" userbar too as a consolation prize.
that might work. Are the userbars from each contest going to be similar, or different?
Whatever place I get, the only prize that will really be a prize for me will be the userbar. I'm already in the B1337.
...and the prestige of winning this contest, of course. Smile
That's true. But it's not as prestigious when you only beat three other people. Sad I usually enter contests just to win them instead of the prizes anyway.
Any results for the contest so far? Confused
not yet, been busy. Will see if I can grade during the week, but school is my first priority (I will not be able to whip results back like I did for the sudoku contest).
Yeah, I am really busy with school here. I just discovered that my book report along with 2 essays is due Thursday Evil or Very Mad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 8 of 9
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours