For some reason, other than the three levels that came with sqrxz, any levels I send to my TI86 do not show up in the level selection. And, yes, they are Ti86 levels, straight from ticalc.org/pub/86/asm/levels/sqrxz. Does anyone have a solution?
I think I know why. I had a very similar problem with my ti-84 with Mario.

First of all, the link that you posted does not work, so I had to go to the website and find the levels, and the link destination is actually: https://www.ticalc.org/pub/86/asm/games/levels/sqrxz/

I think that the main problem is that your calculator does not have enough ram to detect the levels. You need to archive some levels so that you can access other levels or (maybe even all of them, if mario can detect archived levels.)

So just archive the levels that you don't want (only if mario can't detect archived levels.)

Let me know if this helps. If so, then great!
dunlavdy wrote:
So just archive the levels that you don't want (only if mario can't detect archived levels.)
The 86 doesn't have an Archive, so this can't be a solution.

I don't have any ideas about what the a solution might be, though. :-/
Wow then. The ti 86 must be vintage. The only other option I would have is to delete other levels to make room for the other levels, so the calculator can see the levels you downloaded. I will keep looking for other solutions, though.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours