Would this be a useful program for those who need access to special tokens on the calculator?
Yes
 100%  [ 2 ]
No
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

I am working on a "new" project (or a newer version) of the program Token Finder Pro CE. This program basically takes any hex from 0x0000 to 0xFFFF, and converts it to a binary token matching that hex, and it saves it to a string.

But with the amazing work of RoccoLox Program's Celtic CE, instead of a risky string I can store it into a program with detailed information about the tokens. I plan to make the program look snazzy, to fit the holiday of Easter next month I have made a theme for the user interface.

For this program, I won't be using CE TextLib by Dr. D'nar. Instead of being limited to the colors of TI-OS, you can use any color to theme the UI to your imagination, with some presets to use. I've also made the user interface bigger compared to xFiles' interface, and I've made the corners "rounded".

Users will be able to change the colors for the background, border color, header foreground and background, and the text foreground and background.

I'll post more updates in the future, let me know what you think of this!
Due to an unfortunate event which caused 90% of my project to be wiped, I am discontinuing progress for this project.

What happened? I was about to perform a final backup while testing out the final feature and boom… RAM clear. It happened right before I was going to back up my progress. Because of this, I have lost all interest in this project and will not continue it.

I’m sorry.
Dang bruh.
That really sucks! Try Archive Undelete? https://www.cemetech.net/downloads/files/1457/x1457

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours