A simple (resistive) voltage divider calculator. It was based on Raltron's Calculator.

If you have any feedback please let me know. Smile

Download:
Cemetech Archive
ticalc.org
I have no particular feedback other than that this looks great, and useful. Actually, that's a lie: if you feel like making any additions to this, showing the equation for computing the R values of a voltage divider (or the voltage from the resistors) and/or the schematic for a voltage divider, I think that might be a nice addition.
That's a very good idea, thanks for the feedback KermMartian. About showing the equation, where do you think would be the best place to put it? Print it in the bottom of the solution, draw it in the graph screen and put all the variables there, or something else?
I want to build this calculator in PHP, only problem I am facing with Javascript. I want to show the value without reloading the page like in this https://circuitdigest.com/calculators/voltage-divider-calculator. And without JS the page reloads when I click on Submit button, any help?
harald wrote:
I want to build this calculator in PHP, only problem I am facing with Javascript. I want to show the value without reloading the page like in this https://circuitdigest.com/calculators/voltage-divider-calculator. And without JS the page reloads when I click on Submit button, any help?
So really, you're writing javascript and PHP is irrelevant.

My psychic debugging powers suggest you're failing to prevent propagation of the submit event to its default handler.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours