I've created a code that so far has yet to be cracked. i've searched the internet far and wide for competitors to make attempts at solving it and came to the conclusion that its unbreakable. Simply put, i want somebody to solve it. if anybody here manages to find the solution in any way, the internet is completely open although i don't see how that would help, they'd have my utmost respect. I feel like there should be a prize, but as i am not in a position to be mailing people anything, i'll just have to omit that.

Rules are simple, and the code is not.
break it fast, but don't get caught
trying to hard for all is naught.

lines of encodes data:
O CUFR FUIAPK ZVGD SUIAO
YOMCNDX NUFN DVGY OTJT JWGM CFVWMIY

The first line is three words.
The lines are unrelated
The encoding is similar to alphabetical substitution

good luck
Is F a space?
Because Stardust said it was similar to alphabetical substitution, it can be assumed that a letter always maps to the same letter. In that case, F,I, or A would have to be a space. However, if it is being claimed to be "unbreakable", it is easily possible that it isn't just substitution, and "similar" does not mean is.
I know but I wanted to eliminate F as a space first as I and A present further possibilities as "IA" comination being space or even "UIA" being space - that's providing all maping remains the same for each letter still...
amazonka, f is never a space, but paired with another letter may very well be a space. it is alphabetical substitution, but with sequential change, therefore you cannot assume that a letter would always equal a different letter. I applaud you on discovering that a space may even be 3 letters. you might just break the code eventually Very Happy
The only letters not being used in the code are B,E,H,L,Q. Hope this helps.
100003493 wrote:
The only letters not being used in the code are B,E,H,L,Q. Hope this helps.

hmm, i guess that this fact is possible helpful for some given that it can lead them to know the pattern in which the encoding is done, however they would first need to make a few guesses as to the exact letter substitution of at least 3 or 4 letters. Good thought though.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours