Does anyone here play Brawl Stars?

I'm just wondering because it is REALLY fun to play. This game is in Beta and is currently only in Canada (But you could make a Canada Apple ID to download) The Band I'm in is called Cryptic Wolves. If there are enough players here on Cemetech or Codewalr.us we could make a band all for ourselves. Let me know what you think of this game if you don't have it. It's a Supercell game too!

-xM
Supercell? i smell pay2win <_< I used to play CoC but stopped cause it was kinda boring and pointless.
There was an update last week and wondering if anyone is playing or may want to play in the future. Brawlstats.io contains all stats for all players, including mine. My user here is my tag, feel free to friend me if you like. I'm in one of the top bands in the world! My Band has changed since the first post so the website above contains all the info if you want to friend me if you look up my name.
I played Brawl Stars Smile Game is reall good and dynamic. 3v3 with friends is super fun. Only thing that worries me is earning coins and gems. I hated this part in Clash of Clans and Clash Royale. Problem is that player thet buys coins and gems will have bigger chance to win. I think that is not fair. Do you guys know some alternative ways to earn coins and gems? I used online hack generators when I was playing Clash of Clans and Clash Royale but I did not test them yet for Brawl Stars. It is really hard do find any site that provide this kind of service becouse game is not yet released globally. only two sites that i found are brawlcheats and BrawlerKing . They look legit but still don't fully trust them. What do you guys thing about them? If you use this kind of service would you please share it with us?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours