So my laptop broke, and I do t have any way I know of to upload or download things on my calculator. Anyone know any other ways? Is it possible from an Apple phone/tablet?
sting251 wrote:
So my laptop broke, and I do t have any way I know of to upload or download things on my calculator. Anyone know any other ways? Is it possible from an Apple phone/tablet?

Unfortunately, no. You can't download programs from tablets or phones. If you want, you could ask a friend who also has a calculator do download it, then send it to your calculator from theirs using a transfer cable.

Best of luck!
Oh well, thanks anyway.
However, I'm pretty sure you can get WabbitEMU. They have it for apple, I think, and it's a mobile calculator emulator. You can download and run programs on that, if you want.

Sorry about your laptop, by the way.
Thanks
If your friend has the same model calc as you (And a Ti as that is my knowledge) that you can use the mini usb cord to transfer the games or whatever to your calc.
Technically, I think you could use sandpaper with a spark core hooked up to your calc, however, that would require you sending some files to the calculator in the first place, and also going through the trouble of getting and hooking up a photon or spark core. On top of that, I don't know if anybody has successfully done this, so you would be navigating some relatively uncharted-ish territory.
That's the first way I can think of sending things to your calc without a computer at all.
And of course, there is always calculator to calculator linking, but this requires another calculator, some minimal hardware and someone has to have access to a computer at some point...
As for using mobile devices, I've never heard of this being done before.
On another note, do you know exactly how your laptop broke or what the symptoms are? We can help you with that too.
Well it wont hold a charge and it wont begin to chanrge if it plugged in either
It seems like you have a problem with your battery.

Modern rechargeable batteries have a limited amount of charges, so you may have reached it.

The only solution, unfortunately, that I know of is to replace the battery.
Ok thanks
sting251 wrote:
Ok thanks

I'm not an expert, so I recommend waiting for a second opinion before taking action.
Ok

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours