[Additional feature-hyping]
Hey guys!

I checked out the cemetech ai beta, and its really great! Best AI I've seen in blockland. I was wondering, are you guys only going to let dtb have cemetech ai, or can my mod, sfm(not affiliated with rtb whatsoever) use it too and give you guys thorough credit?

-Plo
PloKoon wrote:
Hey guys!

I checked out the cemetech ai beta, and its really great! Best AI I've seen in blockland. I was wondering, are you guys only going to let dtb have cemetech ai, or can my mod, sfm(not affiliated with rtb whatsoever) use it too and give you guys thorough credit?

-Plo
I would imagine we'll allow you to use it. The thing is, it's not quite done yet. I see no reason why you couldn't use it once it is complete.
that would be cool. Now is sfm a standalone mod, or will it be built on another mod like dtb is to TBM?
Isn't SFM the Simplify Mod? The one that was a cheap ripoff of RTB? Or am I thinking of something else entirely?
for a while, it actually was a rtb addon, for about a week, but the rtb datablocks are out, so I decided to make it a stand alone mod, also, I accepted the fact that making a dm addon to rtb was pointless... but thanks! and please keep me informed about new versions and dowloads on cemetech.
PloKoon wrote:
for a while, it actually was a rtb addon, for about a week, but the rtb datablocks are out, so I decided to make it a stand alone mod, also, I accepted the fact that making a dm addon to rtb was pointless... but thanks! and please keep me informed about new versions and dowloads on cemetech.
Cool, I guess I was thinking of something else then. Good luck with it; I hope it goes well.
btw, Kerm, did you ever update the download here to beta 2?
elfprince13 wrote:
I don't believe I did, as a matter of fact. I should really do that.
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
I don't believe I did, as a matter of fact. I should really do that.

you should.
Update: Beta 2.

Download:
CemetechAI Script Beta 2
maybe the title should be updated as well to state that this is now Beta 2 (just to clarify).
updated. why does it now think the first post is me though?
That is interesting, you took control of his post.
it was actually like that before I made the edit.
You wrote the post with a simple link. I edited it with the full description and standard bbcode & image.
I could have sworn you posted that first post...
/me rereads the fr0st p0st. You know, you're totally right about that. I definitely wrote that post. Very Happy
yeah, that is interesting. Kerm, maybe you just take it back by going into the database.
rivereye wrote:
yeah, that is interesting. Kerm, maybe you just take it back by going into the database.
I could, but I really don't care enough to go though the hassle. Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours