I was bored, and am making programs that generate cool backgrounds/scenes, randomizing them every time, so it will be unlikely hat you get use

I will post source later, but I have one of the scenes done.

Name: SHARK ATTACK!!!
Randomized features: the height of the waves (each column of "water" has a random factor), the extent of the darkness, the light blue splashie-things, the direction the fin is facing, the left-right position of the fin, the thickness of the fin, and the height of the fin.

Name: City Generator
Randomized features: position + size of buildings, time of day, spacing of windows. (if night) color of windows.

Code:
264/6->Xmax:~Ans->Xmin
164/6->Ymax:~Ans->Ymin
{Red,Orange,Yellow,Green,Blue,Navy,Magenta->L1
{Black,DarkGray,Gray,MedGray,LtGray,White,LtGray,MedGray,Gray,DarkGray->L2
ClrDraw
randInt(0,1->Q
BackgroundOn White
If Q
BackgroundOn Black
DispGraph:ClrDraw
For(A,1,randInt(5,10)
   randInt(2,3)->S
   SrandInt(4,8)+(S-1)->W
   S*(~W+randInt(5,20))+S-1->H
   LtGray+randInt(0,3->C
   randInt(~44,44->P
   P+(W/2)+.5->J
   P-W/2-0.5->I
   For(B,I,J
      For(D,Ymin,H+S
         C->O
         If not(remainder(int(D-Ymin),S)) and not(remainder(B-I,S)) and (B>(I+1) and B<(J-1)) and D<H
         Then
            LtBlue+(not(randInt(0,2))*Q)->O
            R+1->R
            If S=2 and W=13 and Q
            L1(1+remainder(R,dim(L1->O
            If S=3 and W=14 and Q
            L2(1+remainder(R,dim(L2->O
         End
         Pt-On(B,D,1,O
      End
   End
End

I will get an actually screenie later, I made this with Zeman at his house and am without ti-connect Sad

Feel free to suggest more scene ideas, comment on existing ones, and create on of your own! (Just know I will be creating "one program to rule them all" that will randomly pick a scene to display, and display it)

Current scene ideas list:
1) island, with randomized palm trees, ocean, sand, and birds
2) homework, with randomized math problems, and randomized amounts of correct work and answers
This looks cool, but I'm confused on what this game is actually about. Is it kind of like a Stranded Deep or That-one-shark-game-where-you-eat-everything?

I cant wait to see some screenshots and plagiarize learn from your code!
It's not a game, it's just generating cool graphics Cool

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours