Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
I am scrapping the CSE version of this program, and I am starting entirely over in ICE (I really like ICE)
For users who are unfamiliar with this project, like myself, could you maybe introduce the project again and describe it?
Alex wrote:
For users who are unfamiliar with this project, like myself, could you maybe introduce the project again and describe it?

Here goes...
The Tengwar is the writing system of the elves in the Lord of the Rings universe, and i really like it, and enjoy writing in it, so i though that it would be nice to have a reference program for it on my calculator! Very Happy

(i'll post screenshots once i make them, lol)
Pieman7373 wrote:
Alex wrote:
For users who are unfamiliar with this project, like myself, could you maybe introduce the project again and describe it?

Here goes...
The Tengwar is the writing system of the elves in the Lord of the Rings universe, and i really like it, and enjoy writing in it, so i though that it would be nice to have a reference program for it on my calculator! Very Happy

(i'll post screenshots once i make them, 0x5)
Nerd.

Jk I'm also a LotR fan! good luck!
Why would you promote the script Fanor created? That Elf and his sons are the reason most of the Noldor die in the Silmarillion... xD
salehAce wrote:
Why would you promote the script Fanor created? That Elf and his sons are the reason most of the Noldor die in the Silmarillion... xD

So!! It is still a great script :3
Great, I love seeing programs being written in ICE! Have fun! Very Happy
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement