somebody plz help. I can only get .zip files of this site and not .8xp files. I have the TI-84 PLUS CE model and need to know how to download games onto it thanks.

I have the software to connect the calculator with the computer (TI Connect CE) it just won't let me drag and drop programs into the calculator explorer tab plz help thanks.
MisterMigles wrote:
somebody plz help. I can only get .zip files of this site and not .8xp files. I have the TI-84 PLUS CE model and need to know how to download games onto it thanks.

I have the software to connect the calculator with the computer (TI Connect CE) it just won't let me drag and drop programs into the calculator explorer tab plz help thanks.

Use WinZip to unzip the .zip files.
MisterMigles wrote:

Do you seriously not know what a zip file is.
MisterMigles, if you double click the .zip archive your computer will use it's default program to "unzip" it. You can then add the required files to your CE.

Also, admin note, split this post out into it's own topic, as the original topic was necro-post and the wrong topic.
c4ooo wrote:
MisterMigles wrote:

Use WinZip to unzip the .zip files.
Most modern OSes have unzipping utilities built in; external programs are rarely necessary.

MateoConLechuga wrote:
MisterMigles wrote:

Do you seriously not know what a zip file is.
Condescension never helped anyone.

Take a look at the following video I made, which should help:
Should somebody move this to another topic.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours