Just sayin', i still havent received my $50 Steam gift card that i won in CC18, and it has been a few months :3
I can never remember who i should poke (Jonbush? or Kerm?) so i decided that i should make a post, so that it will be here for people to see
Pieman7373 wrote:
Just sayin', i still havent received my $50 Steam gift card that i won in CC18, and it has been a few months :3
I can never remember who i should poke (Jonbush? or Kerm?) so i decided that i should make a post, so that it will be here for people to see

You should poke Kerm. Kerm and I agreed to split the costs, with me making and sending both plaques along with PT_'s gift card (including international shipping costs), and Kerm handling the gift card for you.
Pieman7373 wrote:
so i decided that i should make a post, so that it will be here for people to see
Public shaming, eh? That's one option. I think you sent me your mailing address; do you prefer a physical card mailed? If so, I'll purchase one at Best Buy on my way to work today.
Wait, Steam still offers digital gift cards? When we had the December 2015 CW contest they had removed that option for a few months already.
KermMartian wrote:
Pieman7373 wrote:
so i decided that i should make a post, so that it will be here for people to see
Public shaming, eh? That's one option. I think you sent me your mailing address; do you prefer a physical card mailed? If so, I'll purchase one at Best Buy on my way to work today.

A physical card is fine, or whatever is easiest, thank you!!!
Please PM me your mailing address; if I had it, it fell off the end of my Inbox.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours