Not all of you are awesome enough to be on twitter, and I certainly don't want any of you to miss out on all of the cool things I say and do on our favorite social media site.

@dril is back with some great non-sequitur humor, and I naturally retweeted one of of his best lately. Then I noticed that there were some people discussing why off duty police officers weren't enforcing traffic laws, and had some snappy replies.

Kerm was riding a bus to New Jersey for some reason, so naturally I mocked him brutally for this.

Until next time!
Riveting. Keep us posted!
Can anyone who knows how to administer a website properly tell me how I can sticky this thread?
KermMartian wrote:
Can anyone who knows how to administer a website properly tell me how I can sticky this thread?

Whoa, is that even possible?
That last link asks me if I want to translate from Italian. When I agree, it shows the exact same message.
Started the day out strong with retweeting @Popehat about how cops frequently do not speak out against those among them who practice unconstitutional policing.

Immediately followed up with another retweet with a pro-suffrage poster featuring a cat.

Did not create any original content in my public twitter account today.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours