(1). Using the buffer is one of the things I can't seem to implement/understand in ICE. Whenever I try to use it, something like the second image that I posted happens.
This is what I do:

Code:
SetDraw(1
[i]Draw Some Stuff (Sprites, Rectangles, Etc.)
Blit(0

But I can never seem to get it right

EDIT:
I figured it out!
Look at these smoooooooth graphics

(2). Dangit. Well at least it's not a pencil Razz
Hey Everybody!

I've released my air entry into the archives. It's called "The Plain Plane Game".

This game is a basic "shoot em' up" game, involving planes and missiles making things
go boom. It gets increasingly difficult as you complete levels.

Please Note: I do know that there are some graphical bugs, I only had 4 days to make this, so they will be fixed in the near future. It is still perfectly playable.

Here's a Screenshot

Enjoy!
After looking back at my CC20 programs (primarily Escape The Buoy), I came to the conclusion that I should probably update/improve them. I'm mainly focusing on implementing double-buffering and the ability to save. I may even add some more levels and game modes. School gets out for me in 3 days (woop woop), so I'll be able to work on this (as well as The Oregon Trail) a lot more often. Smile
My CC21 program is a good example of appvar save and load...

***SM84CE hides

Good luck with those last few days...
Hey guys,

I've spent a little time updating my Headlights CE game. The game now has a high score with automatic saving as well as more challenging gameplay!

Download it here:
https://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&path=/84pce/asm/games/HeadlightsCE1.1CC20.zip

The screenshot of the game is corrupted because I haven't updated CEmu in a while Razz, but I can assure you it looks fine.
Escape the buoy looks like a pixelated Raft. Smile It gives me an excuse to get this game instead of buying Raft on Steam.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours