jonbush wrote:
dankcalculatorbro wrote:
We should submit our entries to contest [at] this website's domain, correct?

To submit your entry, please upload it to the Cemetech archives (make sure to include a README file in the zip), and post a link to the download once it has been uploaded. Also send it to contest at this website's domain. I will edit the first post to reflect this information.

I apologize for the slow reply. I'm on vacation in Upstate New York, and I haven't had much time at the computer.

Will a link to a zip along with its MD5 checksum also work? My entry will most likely be too large for the archives. (MD5 to prevent modifications beyond the submission time)
AHelper wrote:
jonbush wrote:
dankcalculatorbro wrote:

To submit your entry, please upload it to the Cemetech archives (make sure to include a README file in the zip), and post a link to the download once it has been uploaded. Also send it to contest at this website's domain. I will edit the first post to reflect this information.

I apologize for the slow reply. I'm on vacation in Upstate New York, and I haven't had much time at the computer.

Will a link to a zip along with its MD5 checksum also work? My entry will most likely be too large for the archives. (MD5 to prevent modifications beyond the submission time)

Yes, that will work as well. We just need it to be accessible to Cemetech members for the voting process.
jonbush wrote:
AHelper wrote:
jonbush wrote:
dankcalculatorbro wrote:

Yes, that will work as well. We just need it to be accessible to Cemetech members for the voting process.

Cool, thanks!
Can the land entry be submitted on the 8th or does it have to be uploaded before the 8th?
Kydapoot wrote:
Can the land entry be submitted on the 8th or does it have to be uploaded before the 8th?

jonbush wrote:
Entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on the dates listed above

or in plainer terms, on the 8th. Very Happy
I uploaded mine yesterday, so it's "before or on the 8th"

Or basically, by tomorrow! (As I am writing this)
I had to submit my entry via PM (and archives) and am sorry for and problems it may cause.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours