Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
mr womp womp and myself are making plans to go to Maker Faire 2017 in New York and we are trying to see if we can round up any more people to join our group (then the hotel will be cheaper and stuff)
And plus, it would be great to meet some of you guys in person!

Even if no one else comes, at least i will get to meet Kerm!
(that's on my bucket list)
To clarify a little, our attendance is not 100% confirmed yet, but we do hope to go, if Cemetech gets a booth. Also, If anybody from Quebec would like to travel with me, that could be a thing.
Essentially, this idea is very much in a hypothetical phase as of now, but I think it definitely lies within the realm of feasibility. (And sounds like a hoot and a half to me Razz )
Well, we can go even if Cemetech doesnt have a booth, because Kerm will surely attend either way :3
If I only had no school, I could try to be there as well Wink
ARGHH, I would absolutely love to go, but I'm already going to a programming camp, plus school will be in session. I really hope I go to Maker Faire one day though! Very Happy
I REALLY want to go, but unfortunately it seems I cannot. Maybe soon?
mr womp womp wrote:
To clarify a little, our attendance is not 100% confirmed yet, but we do hope to go, if Cemetech gets a booth. Also, If anybody from Quebec would like to travel with me, that could be a thing.
Essentially, this idea is very much in a hypothetical phase as of now, but I think it definitely lies within the realm of feasibility. (And sounds like a hoot and a half to me Razz )
Sadly, due to financial reasons, I can't make the trip this year either. Same for 2018 most likely
As far as I know cemetech is planning on getting a booth and I plan on being there as well! It would be awesome to see some more of the community show up at maker fair have met quite a few of you over the years now Very Happy
Hm. Maybe I'll ship Mini Me to Kerm so I can attend as well.
Darn... I would love to go... but I'm 13 and my parents would never allow me to go. They don't even like when I'm on my calculator... Well if you guys do go, then have FUN!!! Also take a video of Cemetech's booth please. Very Happy
I want to go, but that's like over 1,800 miles from where I am. Sad
Hope you guys have fun! Smile

TheGeekyScientist wrote:
Well if you guys do go, then have FUN!!! Also take a video of Cemetech's booth please. Very Happy

^^
TheLastMillennial wrote:
I want to go, but that's like over 1,800 miles from where I am. Sad
Hope you guys have fun! Smile


Well, it is more than 2,880 miles from me, 0x5
Pieman7373 wrote:
TheLastMillennial wrote:
I want to go, but that's like over 1,800 miles from where I am. Sad
Hope you guys have fun! Smile


Well, it is more than 2,880 miles from me, 0x5

We comparin mileage?

how does 4899 miles sound to you guys?

But actually, I'm going to the area this summer, but not during Maker Fire time :/
Not to mention classes and a job and other responsibilities, college expenses would probably make it quite hard to get a plane ticket to NYC. I would love to come some time, but it probably won't be this time.
Unicorn wrote:
Pieman7373 wrote:
TheLastMillennial wrote:
I want to go, but that's like over 1,800 miles from where I am. Sad
Hope you guys have fun! Smile


Well, it is more than 2,880 miles from me, 0x5

We comparin mileage?

how does 4899 miles sound to you guys?

But actually, I'm going to the area this summer, but not during Maker Fire time :/


Oh. I'm probably the farthest... 759 miles...
I'd love to go. I really want this gCn shield made in a few weeks (I need to work on toner transfer).
I'm only 518 miles!

I'm really hoping to go, btw. Maybe I can get one of my projects done to showcase it.

P.S. Where can I get one of those slick Cemetech collared shirts?
Sadly, you cant get those anywhere...

And it would be great to have you in our group! Very Happy
Darn... Calcmeister beat me. I feel bad now. I have no reason to live. Anyway, I might be able to persuade my Dad to take us there for Summer Break but nobody in my family is really tech savvy... Eh. I'll hope for the best.
OK I've got about a 90% I can come, but I'll need to pay for half of it myself according to my parents. School won't be an issue because this is DEFINITELY educational. I was wondering if anyone wouldn't be opposed to rooming with me to save some money?
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement