Should i make a post with a poll to see your opinion on weather i should complain about how i hate people making polls asking if they should do something?
yes
 61%  [ 8 ]
no
 38%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

Should i make a post with a poll to see your opinion on whether i should complain about how i hate people making polls asking if they should do something?
That post would look like this:
*whether
*capitalize the I in the topic title
And there is no question mark, so you are just making a statement
What kinda of a low effort post is this?
You don't see an opinion.
Should i
No, but I think I should make a post regarding people who think that posting polls about whether or not they should make threads about whether or not they should post a poll about whether or not c4ooo really hates people who make polls asking if someone should do something that probably doesn't merit a poll, including this thread (i.e. make a post with a poll to see one's opinion on whether or not OP should complain about how he hates people making polls asking if they should do something, including making a thread about how people post polls about whether or not they should do something stupid like posting this post in this infinitely recursing thread):

Now for the real questions: "Shall I explode the interwebs?"
Please no more of this? It might speed up my mental deterioration. Razz

http://www.strawpoll.me/13108441
Wat, Unicorn has a mind?
***Pieman7373 runs
The one flaw in this thread is that the images y'all have embedded in your posts don't reflect in the screen shot. Do you guys even pay attention to details?

/me mumbles something about a link to a screenshot displayed before the screenshot even exists.

Oh, and also, maybe lock this/turn it into a healthy discussion about the need for polls on the forum? (i recall hearing they were going to be removed or kept in for a certain reason a while back)
ok google how do i lock a spammy thread
Unicorn wrote:
turn it into a healthy discussion about the need for polls on the forum? (i recall hearing they were going to be removed or kept in for a certain reason a while back)

A majority of recent polls on the forum have been somewhat spammy but removing polls has never been discussed amongst the admins as far as I recall. If you happen to stumble across where this was said I'll be able to provide a better answer.
Alex wrote:
Unicorn wrote:
turn it into a healthy discussion about the need for polls on the forum? (i recall hearing they were going to be removed or kept in for a certain reason a while back)

A majority of recent polls on the forum have been somewhat spammy but removing polls has never been discussed amongst the admins as far as I recall. If you happen to stumble across where this was said I'll be able to provide a better answer.

I believe it was a quick mention of keeping them when talking about a forum revamp, but nothing more than that Smile
c4ooo needs to be a moderator of a low effort post forum branch here. Just Joking
xMarminq_ wrote:
c4ooo needs to be a moderator of a low effort post forum branch here. Just Joking

Indeed.
xMarminq_ wrote:

Agreed Razz
Glad we all agree. Let's not do this again.