Kart2 is the sequel to the original TBMCart. It is modelled from an actual LEGO set, and is modelled to look as realistic as possible. The physics, friction, and suspension have been carefully tailored to optimize the racing experience using it; it's possible to gradually turn, or quickly wrench the steering wheel to execute a "bootlegger's turn". Check out the screenies, and get the download. To spawn, just use commandtoserver('kart');

Click to enlarge

Download:
Kart2.zip
having fun with vehicles Kerm?
rivereye wrote:
having fun with vehicles Kerm?
Actually, I'm trying to release some of my half-finished projects to get them out of the way. Smile
Glad to see you're paying more attention to accurate physics and controls! I can't wait to try it!
jpez wrote:
Glad to see you're paying more attention to accurate physics and controls! I can't wait to try it!
Heh, I hope you enjoy it.
I'll have to try it out next time I get on my desktop (I need to get a laptop capable of playing blockland)
If you'll be on BL this evening, you'll have the cart, psi, and bots to check out
I'l try and get on, but we will see what happens.
rivereye wrote:
I'll have to try it out next time I get on my desktop (I need to get a laptop capable of playing blockland)

Heh, check out ebay. There are almost always good deals there, if you catch it at the right times. Wink
yeah, problem, could I get on for under $200? and a tablet if at all possible.
Probably not... You would have to be willing to spend 500+ for a really good one, and almost all the tablets I saw were close to the $700 range, and more, depending on how old they are. But then, it also depends on the make of laptop you are going for as well. If you go Toshiba, you will spend the bucks. Dell and HP/Compaq are a bit cheaper.
Well, I would be willing to spend more if I had more to spend. I really need to get some money.
Tablet? $700? The minimum for a _decent_ tablet would be about $800, and the highest you'd get for a really good one would probably approach $2,000, even on eBay.
KermMartian wrote:
Tablet? $700? The minimum for a _decent_ tablet would be about $800, and the highest you'd get for a really good one would probably approach $2,000, even on eBay.

you can get a nice one with nothing wrong but a missing power cord for $130 one town over from me.....but we never drive past the store when I have money with me Neutral
that isn't bad, being power cords are usually cheap. if only I can get one (maybe find one some idiot wiped the OS out on and couldn't get working, got our old Compaq (back then, great machine, got it for next to nothing), and my mom got it up and running, and is still going to this day (though very slowly).
I just got a compy with 30 and 40 gig harddrives, a dvd drive, a cd-rw burner, a color printer, and a zip drive for $35 because it was a pentium 2.
price, great, perfomance, not the greatest. Not too bad though.
The drives alone are worth far more than that...
not to bust your bubble Kerm, but I saw several on ebay, working, for starting out at 650.00... I simply didnt want to pay that much though, so...

Anyways, I honestly don't think there are too many kinds of power cords, because the cords for my old Compaq work in my brand new toshiba, so getting the cord would be a matter of finding the right size of insert.
and same out put also (usually a brand won't change theirs thogh under more circumstances).

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours